Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey: Who HATES Exit?!

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

This a Survey people.....

I've just been hearing people talk bad about EXIT (like...doesnt everyone talk bad about a club one time or another).

So, I just want to know.....

Who HATES Exit and why?

Lemme hear ya thoughts!

Peace!.....

Download free music:D

I agree with everyerone else...Fridays there suck! Even though Im planning on going to see Ferry Corsten there in April that might be the only firday I ever do again.

Saturdays with Junior and Nero...I've never been but I've heard nothing but good things!

1. The renovations killed it

2. No energy

3. Coat check guys run scams

4. Little kids running around with glowsticks like theyre on a field trip.

5. Put your shirt on. Im sweating enough trying to get through a crowd of 8000 people, I dont need your sweat on me too

6. The music is garbage

7. If your going to lay down, get off the dance floor

8. All Exit wants is your money, they dont give a shit about anything else. Die in the staircase, its your problem.

9. If you want to do drugs, fine, but if your falling on people, completley cracked out..once again get off the dance floor

10. People that run through the crowded dance floor, like a train, screaming and plowing over you. Was i not standing there? Oh but I love the people that stop and look at you like "Hey why did you get in MY way when I stepped on you?"

11. The security either rape you at the door or dont even notice you walking though.

12. I dont drink but $16 dollars for a redbull and a spit of vodka is

ridiculous.

13. $35 entrance fee, $16 redbulls, $?? undecided coatcheck fee, $5 water... for a shitty night on top of it. Can i go home now?

I could go on....

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by thumping101

1. The renovations killed it

2. No energy

3. Coat check guys run scams

4. Little kids running around with glowsticks like theyre on a field trip.

5. Put your shirt on. Im sweating enough trying to get through a crowd of 8000 people, I dont need your sweat on me too

6. The music is garbage

7. If your going to lay down, get off the dance floor

8. All Exit wants is your money, they dont give a shit about anything else. Die in the staircase, its your problem.

9. If you want to do drugs, fine, but if your falling on people, completley cracked out..once again get off the dance floor

10. People that run through the crowded dance floor, like a train, screaming and plowing over you. Was i not standing there? Oh but I love the people that stop and look at you like "Hey why did you get in MY way when I stepped on you?"

11. The security either rape you at the door or dont even notice you walking though.

12. I dont drink but $16 dollars for a redbull and a spit of vodka is

ridiculous.

13. $35 entrance fee, $16 redbulls, $?? undecided coatcheck fee, $5 water... for a shitty night on top of it. Can i go home now?

I could go on....

WOW!! Please go on....I want to hear more!:D

The renovations def destroyed the club it became a Dolled up pretty makeover dump. The people there are alright, the soundsystem blows, the music is alright sometimes. Def. to many people there to many stupid rules, the staff sucks nuts nobody cares about anyone or anything, to me the place is a Zoo. The glowsticks and lights I could deal with it, its always fun to watch people get fucked up off them, my vote EXIT SUCKS I hate that place. Oh yeah did I mention no air conditioning and the smell when you come out of that place is so nasty, EXIT FUNK. :tongue:

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by sneakerpimp

Wasn't there at least 5 threads on the subject a week ago? Is there need for another?:rolleyes:

Most definitely.....Peoples ideas and feelings change about a party place quite often. Its always good to hear the new thoughts and why.

Peace! :cool:

Originally posted by sneakerpimp

Wasn't there at least 5 threads on the subject a week ago? Is there need for another?:rolleyes:

People like to hate on Exit, especially on this message board.. it's all good though.. I love my CPers!! Everything (well mostly everything) is in good fun. :D :D :D

Since Draper's gone, everyone can't hate on him anymores so now everyone's just hatin' on the club.. LOL.. :laugh:

Well I havent been to exit in about a year and a half, so I cant really say if now its good or bad. Actually my sister and her bf went there this past firday for their first time and said they had a horrible time.

But how come I hear about all these people who hate exit and why would anyone go there, but its still crowded every week (or so i hear lol)

:confused:

i thought exit was the best club ever made...but thats when i first started clubbing....but as i went to different clubs i realized how much of a dump that place was...funny thing is that i used to like fridays more than saturdays but this is like two years ago...at first it wouldnt so crowded on fridays but then all of a sudden the place would get packed with so many people..i think that place would have so much and i mean lots of potential if they would get better staff & management. i mean they let in so many people at the same time and i think that could be very very dangerous...like this for tiesto, i wanted to pop a pill (which i havent done in a long time) but then i remembered where i was going and i changed my mind and i was very very lucky i didnt...i lost my friends sooooo many times, i couldnt breathe i couldnt do anything in that place and the vibe:rolleyes:the vibe sucked..OMG did it suck ...i wouldnt mind going back to that place but when it gets better everything..staff,management,crowd,bartenders. and i def think the renovations did make it worse! just my opinion

peace,

THE DON

I hate Exit..it was the very first club in NYC I went to and had the most shittiest time...the guys are vulgar and very forward..I got grabbed too many times and the music was bla..that's about it...and there are way too many skanky hos lurking around that place...I prefer Vinyl or the Limelight or some other decent club...