Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ which one should happen first, during sex?~

axel-a-promos

Eat her....I know a lot of guys who don't like going down on a girl,so they'll say something like you give me head first and then I'll do the same for you, in hopes that she'll be so into it she'll forget...my best friend pulled this shit on me last week. I told him to fuck off because I knew that was his plan...so always the girl should be pleasured first, then the guy.

I second that...or 69 that...or whatever.

69's are only fun when your trying to outdo your partner.:D

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

69 is fun but sometimes it's just too hard to concentrate...

I say, first the girl gets hers... then the guy... then go back to the girl... then the guy... then give the girl some more! :D

Originally posted by gothzane

for the most part i consider going down on my lady

one of the final steps of foreplay

and her finishing me off

as the final act of sex

for the most part mind you.

:flame:

You are having "real" sex too, right?!!?

I mean, good for you, if that is all you and your girl need...but I just couldn't imagine sex without the 'real thing'....everything else is nice foreplay :tongue:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

*sigh* marci... always the voice of reason... :grin: :tongue:

:D I do my best Sweetcheeks...

BTW...for those of you who didn't agree with me....what is 69? Like chewing trident and walking??? I don't know about you guys, but when i'm getting a nice lil something down there...it just makes me want to suck a mean cock more and more....

Just me;)

Originally posted by marcid21

:D I do my best Sweetcheeks...

BTW...for those of you who didn't agree with me....what is 69? Like chewing trident and walking??? I don't know about you guys, but when i'm getting a nice lil something down there...it just makes me want to suck a mean cock more and more....

Just me;)

woooooohooooo!!! i def. agree... :D:drunk::licker:

Guest danni133

Most girls aren't to thrilled about giving head to begin with, so I def think guys should go south first and then they can get theirs.

~Danielle

Originally posted by sassa

I am so bad at this position...I cannot concentrate on pleasuring him while I'm getting worked on...it's too distracting ;)

I say you pleasure the girl first, then have you some sex... And thats all you get... If I give you any type of pleasure 9 times out of 10 ur not goin to want me to stop and next thing you know.. the guy get's his O.. and thats it, us girl are done for... You guys have an entire week devoted to blow jobs... Now your just asking for too much!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Tee-hee.... J/k....:D