Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Meetup

zaguero

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's only in Springfield & Alexandria. I've never heard of the place. Is it really the bomb?

Shady's right there's 2 locations in Alexandria and 1 in Springfield. Is it the bomb?? I dunno never been there myself.

Originally posted by zaguero

Shady's right there's 2 locations in Alexandria and 1 in Springfield. Is it the bomb?? I dunno never been there myself.

yeah, it is the bomb...i've only been to the one in alex. but their burgers lay a whoopin' on everyone else's :D whether you go for the single w/ bacon or plain or the double....it's all about the artery cloggin there!

Originally posted by darkangel2k

yeah, it is the bomb...i've only been to the one in alex. but their burgers lay a whoopin' on everyone else's :D whether you go for the single w/ bacon or plain or the double....it's all about the artery cloggin there!

well with da2k that makes like 5 people that say that athat place is the shit, so if thats the place i'm in..havent had a good burger in a long time....mickeyd's is ok, but i need a good burger

Originally posted by vicman

well with da2k that makes like 5 people that say that athat place is the shit, so if thats the place i'm in..havent had a good burger in a long time....mickeyd's is ok, but i need a good burger

Looks like its gonna be a cheeseburger night on Thursday night. Should we make it official?

Looks like its gonna be a cheeseburger night on Thursday night. Should we make it official?

its ur call...think that some people might not be able to make it 'cos its not metro accessible...in the meantime i jus wanna see more of dj rap:

05.jpg

its ur call...think that some people might not be able to make it 'cos its not metro accessible...in the meantime i jus wanna see more of dj rap:

05.jpg

I dont want to be responsible for people not showing up. Plus I'd like to metro too since I'm planning on drinking that night:drunk: So much for Five Guys on Thursday. BTW, you want to go to G-Town but there's no metro access there either. How do you plan to pull that one off?:confused:

I dont want to be responsible for people not showing up. Plus I'd like to metro too since I'm planning on drinking that night:drunk: So much for Five Guys on Thursday. BTW, you want to go to G-Town but there's no metro access there either. How do you plan to pull that one off?:confused:

i dunno but we already had one metup there and lots of people showed up....more dj rap:

curve_splash.jpg

Originally posted by crownroyal

Zaguero: Duhh I feel dumb you meant Thursday. I'm down, afterwards I'm going to Dragonfly and Camelot. I got the bomb hookup.

WOO HOO! Fuck it then! Let's make it official! Vic, since you've reached 3000 posts, do you want the honor?

WOO HOO! Fuck it then! Let's make it official! Vic, since you've reached 3000 posts, do you want the honor?

hell no..its all you...there comes a time in life when you have to step forward and take th elead....zaguero your time has come....

by the way, too bad youve been more concentrated on jock straps and shin guards, a couple of women ahve asked me where the hell youve been hiding for the past few weeks...tsk, tsk

by the way, too bad youve been more concentrated on jock straps and shin guards, a couple of women ahve asked me where the hell youve been hiding for the past few weeks...tsk, tsk

Really!!!???:eek: These were actual women?? I'd better shower and shave on Thursday.

but since you decided to make the meet up all the way in the middle of fuckin' no where who knows if they can show up...great job romeo

DAMMIT!!!:mad: I told you I suck at this kinda thing. I guess the good side to all of this is that I don't have to shower after all.:D