Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Tilly and Totalloff

I've seen you two post and I know you two like to go out a lot and simply ahve a good time like anyone would want, esp at our age.. being 19..20 and stuff but dont take this out of perspective and let the scene/partying get to your heads. You guys have a lot of good stuff coming up in the not too far off horizon and dont wanna see it go to waste. I see so many wastoids come and go, like mugwump , teklord, and trancend. Be a differentiator guys and stand up for what you believe. I knw i know, its just pills and cat sedative but the net-net of it all doesnt help when you got things like college and stuff going on at the same time. I know what you'll say, you'll tell me you dont ALWAYS go out, and just kick it and play PlayStation or maybe pay with your X-box or go old school with atari dont foool yourself tho. Guys like thehacker can pull it off. .but look at what happens to other people like workenonelife he has to post pictures of his penis ont he internet like a goddamned man-hooker its pathetic if you ask me. Tilly, you're such a young beuatfiul girl but it aint lookin' so beautiful when you're at an X party and people get high and throw up on your hair .then its nasty-tilly not sweet-ass-tilly

just think about it guys

-------------------

'trance till you drop

Originally posted by alpha2002

I've seen you two post and I know you two like to go out a lot and simply ahve a good time like anyone would want, esp at our age.. being 19..20 and stuff but dont take this out of perspective and let the scene/partying get to your heads. You guys have a lot of good stuff coming up in the not too far off horizon and dont wanna see it go to waste. I see so many wastoids come and go, like mugwump , teklord, and trancend. Be a differentiator guys and stand up for what you believe. I knw i know, its just pills and cat sedative but the net-net of it all doesnt help when you got things like college and stuff going on at the same time. I know what you'll say, you'll tell me you dont ALWAYS go out, and just kick it and play PlayStation or maybe pay with your X-box or go old school with atari dont foool yourself tho. Guys like thehacker can pull it off. .but look at what happens to other people like workenonelife he has to post pictures of his penis ont he internet like a goddamned man-hooker its pathetic if you ask me. Tilly, you're such a young beuatfiul girl but it aint lookin' so beautiful when you're at an X party and people get high and throw up on your hair .then its nasty-tilly not sweet-ass-tilly

just think about it guys

-------------------

'trance till you drop

. . .how bout this alpha . . why don't you take that Stiv and POUND IT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! . . .

What really suprized me regarding this post - how true it is. Except everything in in this post is wrong.

I am not 19-20. I am 26.

I do stand up for what I beleive.

I dont have X-box or PS. I dont even have a vcr or a cd player.

Last time I did pills was for new years - 1.

Just think about what?

What is the statement that you are making?

nice of you to steal my sig. It's ok.

Guest tilly

the funny thing about this post is that he took 2 really strong representatives from the male and female race who are:

*older than the average CPer

*both have established careers and are successful

*both don't really party "like that"

We can look at this in many ways....

A. He is Mark

B. He is trying to help us out (even though we don't need it)

C. this is a prank

I mean think about it, he's talking about the dude with a penis in his sig but he has a sig filled with nauseating stick figures talking dirty. In addition, he stole your line...doesn't that seem a little weird?

Originally posted by tilly

the funny thing about this post is that he took 2 really strong representatives from the male and female race who are:

*older than the average CPer

*both have established careers and are successful

*both don't really party "like that"

We can look at this in many ways....

A. He is Mark

B. He is trying to help us out (even though we don't need it)

C. this is a prank

I mean think about it, he's talking about the dude with a penis in his sig but he has a sig filled with nauseating stick figures talking dirty. In addition, he stole your line...doesn't that seem a little weird?

. . nah . . not Mark's M.O. . . . there would be an attempt to sound authoritative on music . . . I do believe that this alpha kid and that chick Cazz have some kind of beef with mike . . why , I have no clue . .but some kind of beef nonetheless . . .

Tilly.

I know what you mean. but I also dont want to discount this guy. I am not sure, but I think he is trying. That's what counts. Do we care what they think? I think I speak for both of us when I say no. Not yet, anyway. People who know me and you can agree at least on that.

Mike - I think the beef that they have with me is this: I said asked if they would jump from GWB if Mugz and co did it because they were saying that will not be in Miami at WMC if Mugz and Co are not there.