Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I fuking hate people that talk like NIGGERS

notallthere

Originally posted by notallthere

Before everyone flips out at me and calls me a racist

I don't mean nigger in the African American sense of the word I mean it for its literal meaning which is "Ignorant Person"

I know my spelling and diction isn't so hot but l8ly i have been reading posts with people saying thing that fucking piss me off. I mean why the fuck do people talk like this its getting on my nerves like "bling bling" and "holla" a and all those fuck moronic annoying made up words. Do you think it sounds cool?!! it makes you look like your a fucking loser asshole. This is clubplanet.com not gettoretartland.com

And where do you go to school? Nigger does not literally mean ignorant. Nigger comes from the Latin (finally, I can use my two years of highscool latin to work) niger, which means literally "black." I'm not going to get into the other points, just wanted to stem the tide of misinformation.

Originally posted by nifer

american english is pretty made up of slang. we have adopted different terms/colloquialisms/sayings from the wide variety of people that have emigrated from other countries.

true indeed. that is why americans ought to learn english again, and this time, it should be proper British English!!!!

:D:laugh::D

Originally posted by divalicious

Why is it that people don't realize that the use of the word nigger, is hurtful, no matter how you claim to mean it? That the word has a history of hatred and prejudice, that will not be expunged because black people say nigga in greetings to their friends, or because white people say nigger to supposedly mean an ignorant person?

an excellent lession in tolerance

:cool:

I can't really get upset at him. He's ignorant and all, but what can ya do? I would love beat him within an inch of his life, but it'll slove nothing...so I'll leave him be.

BUT you are rasict, bro! Nothing you say will ever change that. Damn shame too...:blank:

Ok I'm going to make a simple point. Why the hell are you bothred by how others speak to each other or how they communicate what they say? I'll grant you, at times it is difficult to read certain things and understand what the person is trying to say, as per example, "l8ly," but that's the enviornment some people grew up in, and also, for some who have been educated and have worked to move themselves out of the ghetto it is a reminder and also an introduction to others of where they are from. As was mentioned, language evolves and I agree with Visions and Diva as far as what the word is all about.

now me bein black an all i dun use that term i mean i use to for a short while but then i finally came to my senses an remembered where that word originally ment so i stop using it.but to hear other ppl use it so freely pisses me off to no end i mean many generations before me have fought so hard to kill that word an now it is bein used so freely yo wud up my this wud up my that i mean ppl think its cool but it ain t same can be said bout the slurs in other ethnicities... an when ppl say bling bling an shit like that it annoys the hell outta me cause it shows there ignorance but what got me pissed was that the gov t was tryin to make ebonics a so called "black english" i mean WTF!?!?!?! i mean wherever u went in the us you d find ppl sayin words differently dependin on how they were raised an to but that on us hmm....... i mean its 1 thing to .oO(wow its gettin long) take words in ENGLISH DICTIONARY an use it have a double meanin ie cool solid u know shit like that but making up words i mean come on it just shows ignorance an thing is i feel its gonna take a LONG time for us to get over this hump cause we got ingnint asshole tryin to hold us back from where we need to be -thats all i have to say tonight

Originally posted by hitokiri24

now me bein black an all i dun use that term i mean i use to for a short while but then i finally came to my senses an remembered where that word originally ment so i stop using it.but to hear other ppl use it so freely pisses me off to no end i mean many generations before me have fought so hard to kill that word an now it is bein used so freely yo wud up my this wud up my that i mean ppl think its cool but it ain t same can be said bout the slurs in other ethnicities... an when ppl say bling bling an shit like that it annoys the hell outta me cause it shows there ignorance but what got me pissed was that the gov t was tryin to make ebonics a so called "black english" i mean WTF!?!?!?! i mean wherever u went in the us you d find ppl sayin words differently dependin on how they were raised an to but that on us hmm....... i mean its 1 thing to .oO(wow its gettin long) take words in ENGLISH DICTIONARY an use it have a double meanin ie cool solid u know shit like that but making up words i mean come on it just shows ignorance an thing is i feel its gonna take a LONG time for us to get over this hump cause we got ingnint asshole tryin to hold us back from where we need to be -thats all i have to say tonight

that's all very nice and charming, but i still think it'd be better for all of us as well as for yourself, had i (and not only i) been able to understand more from what you wrote here. and that is exactly the point - if you decide to use your *lingo*, you make your text understandable to the guys who *speak your language* and not to all of us...it's your choice. and also, it's always useful to use the dictionary......

:D :D :D