Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the worst feeling

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

i know this has happened to all of us. when u leave the club and u are so thirsty and or hungry and u stop at the store and u realize damn no $ i guess i shouldnt of bought that last 9$ drink and maybe if i didnt i could have a drink and some food. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yup...I remember coming home from the Tunnel once and no money left, BUT I Needed a Cigarette soooo BADLY, so I

scrownged all the change from inside my car (under the seats, under the rugs, in between the seats, under the seats, in the cup holders, in theTRunk:confused: ) Well Luckily enough I had Enough to Buy a PACK... You shouldve seen the look on the Deli Guy's FAce when he saw like 70 Pennies and like 50 nickels with dirt and crud on them....:laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Yup...I remember coming home from the Tunnel once and no money left, BUT I Needed a Cigarette soooo BADLY, so I

scrownged all the change from inside my car (under the seats, under the rugs, in between the seats, under the seats, in the cup holders, in theTRunk:confused: ) Well Luckily enough I had Enough to Buy a PACK... You shouldve seen the look on the Deli Guy's FAce when he saw like 70 Pennies and like 50 nickels with dirt and crud on them....:laugh:

hhahahaa ive done that countlesss number of times :laugh:

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

i know this has happened to all of us. when u leave the club and u are so thirsty and or hungry and u stop at the store and u realize damn no $ i guess i shouldnt of bought that last 9$ drink and maybe if i didnt i could have a drink and some food. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this happened to me for the first time this sat night.....me and my boy went to a strip club and a few hours later we walked out with enough money to take the train home.....damn strippers...$10 drinks and $20 lap dances....we were wiped out....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: ... thats great ive done the same thing countless times on coutless nights...... suprisingly no that recently but im sure it will happen this weekend of course.... lol....;)