Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Depeche Mode 101

quoth

Originally posted by smokesum

I saw them at Jones Beach but they didnt sing BARREL OF A GUN :mad:

Yea i know, i saw them at the garden and i wanted to hear that too. Fuckin, i hear they coming out with a Live EXCITER TOUR album maybe next month or some shit.

I say one last greatest hits tour..including A question of Lust, People are people, Everything counts, Black celebration and all the other good shit.

Originally posted by quoth

Great fuckin live album and movie.

agreed, but if there is one DM must have its the Singles 86-98 double cd. Any mood im in at least one of those songs will hit the spot. Only song its missing is Somebody and thats cause it was before 86 grrr. Do they sing Its No Good live at their concerts?

Originally posted by scoob-e

i saw them in 94 at the coliseum when they were doing the songs of faith and devotion tour, was a great show. i didnt like exciter or ultra too much though.

yea i didnt like those albums too much either...but u always manage to take a liking to like one or two songs on the album u know?

Originally posted by Raman

agreed, but if there is one DM must have its the Singles 86-98 double cd. Any mood im in at least one of those songs will hit the spot. Only song its missing is Somebody and thats cause it was before 86 grrr. Do they sing Its No Good live at their concerts?

right on brotha man.

Definitely SOMEBODY on the Depeche Mode-101 cd like fuckin brings out the true sap in me cause it reminds me of my ex cause she loved that song and so did i.

But yea they san NO GOOD on the ULTRA tour and even did it Live on David Letterman one night.

Originally posted by quoth

yea i didnt like those albums too much either...but u always manage to take a liking to like one or two songs on the album u know?

agreed. yes, they play its no good in concert, its the best track off the ultra cd :) in response to your question quoth about the exciter album, they will be showing one of the concerts from the tour in paris on march 9th i believe on pay per view.

Originally posted by scoob-e

agreed. yes, they play its no good in concert, its the best track off the ultra cd :) in response to your question quoth about the exciter album, they will be showing one of the concerts from the tour in paris on march 9th i believe on pay per view.

yea i already know about it. But thanx anyhow "SCOOP" :tongue:

I hate my sister for not bringing me with her to the 101 and violator tours.. i was too young only around 10. But ahh i saw them on their singles tour in 98 and last year for the exciter tour.. most def somebody is their true sappy song that everybody knows.. i still love it.... but how about some love for Question of Lust.... talk about getting a girl into bed after you had a fight.. hahaha.. i'm definitely old school mode though.. not into the exciter and ultra bull.. but it's no good def rocks as well as i feel loved

they will always live on.. and i'm only 22

they were the biggest e-tards back in the day too haha

Im 23 and i love them, but they came out in like the early 80s so i grew up listening to them. Exciter was alright but i loved Ultra. I really dont like their old old stuf, too cheesy. Mid 80s thats a different story. Still havent seen them live :(