Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Algo de usted es hella alegre.

crownroyal

Originally posted by vicman

the tw of you should be ashamed of ursleves, its all about being cheap, and being proud of being cheap...so while u guys were making mad $ and spending it all, i was always broke and spending money that wasnt mine, so now I'm in serious debt, so HA! beat that MR. Tech guru who was ion the army and got to go everywheer on Army funds and Mr....mr.....mr...wtf does the runner do anyway?

I was in the MARINES not the gay ass army. ok? :D I spent my entire enlistment at a little language school in Monterey, CA getting women (I met Kiyo there, she was a target at first). I pretty much spent a year drinking and getting rich high school girls. I am in outrageous serious debt, I spent $8000 in Ibiza last summer partying at megaclubs, plus I went to Vegas 2 weeks before that! I even maxed out my $400 Providian Visa! One more thing sucka, I never traveled anywhere when I was in the military, I stayed in Cali (heaven) the whole time. Now when I got out and got mission impossible I traveled...

So I am the one you should feel sorry for! :mad:

Originally posted by crownroyal

I was in the MARINES not the gay ass army. ok? :D I spent my entire enlistment at a little language school in Monterey, CA getting women (I met Kiyo there, she was a target at first). I pretty much spent a year drinking and getting rich high school girls. I am in outrageous serious debt, I spent $8000 in Ibiza last summer partying at megaclubs, plus I went to Vegas 2 weeks before that! I even maxed out my $400 Providian Visa! One more thing sucka, I never traveled anywhere when I was in the military, I stayed in Cali (heaven) the whole time. Now when I got out and got mission impossible I traveled...

How long were you in Ibeetha (like the locals) for you to spend 8 grand, you need counceling! I was there for four days and spent maybe 500$ and had a blast!

army, marines, whateva, its all the same, anyway maybe getting better in your finances is someting you should concentrate on instead of piling up your debts...whoa! $400 in cerdit card debt thats some extreme debt...well too bad I wouldnt wnat to be in your shoes

Originally posted by therunner

How long were you in Ibeetha (like the locals) for you to spend 8 grand, you need counceling! I was there for four days and spent maybe 500$ and had a blast!

I was paying for 3 people, had my own villa in Eularia, went to clubs everynight, the meds, had a car, drank like a fish, vip, etc, etc, etc.

Devo occorrere questo momento per dire che ci sono alcune ragazze belle su Clubplanet. I miei favoriti sono Chynascratchcocoelly. Benchè le donne siano molto calde, non proverò ad avere loro sesso con perché sono donne molto dolci che meritano il rispetto. Ma fanno il mio lombo ottenere più grande!

Devo occorrere questo momento per dire che ci sono alcune ragazze belle su Clubplanet. I miei favoriti sono Chynascratchcocoelly

Dude WTF, dont be shy crown, just come out and say it: you think chyna, scratch, cocomama, and elly are some of the hot women on DC CP.....anyway, I'm outta here sucka

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Can anybody beat two Baja Steak Gordita's, a Soft Taco, a really bad case of heartburn and potential case of the runs for lunch? Anyone?

I been stallin on lunch but I'm about to go get two Nacho Cheese Chalupas, a Supreme Soft Taco (with extra cheese), a Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito, and a 6 piece Honey BBQ Wings. I will have you beat! Also, I'm still coughing up phlegm which means it will be extra thick after I am done!

I been stallin on lunch but I'm about to go get two Nacho Cheese Chalupas, a Supreme Soft Taco (with extra cheese), a Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito, and a 6 piece Honey BBQ Wings. I will have you beat! Also, I'm still coughing up phlegm which means it will be extra thick after I am done!

Sounds like you have one of them KFC/Taco Bell combo restaurants near you. I'm jealous. :(

Originally posted by vicman

Dude WTF, dont be shy crown, just come out and say it: you think chyna, scratch, cocomama, and elly are some of the hot women on DC CP.....anyway, I'm outta here sucka

Not really what I wrote but it is kinda true I guess. We need Joeygk to translate cos that wasn't the idea of what I said...

Punkbutt!

photo13.jpg

Not really what I wrote but it is kinda true I guess. We need Joeygk to translate cos that wasn't the idea of what I said...

Punkbutt!

photo13.jpg

Ever since seeing this picture for the first time, I've been wondering why I had a case of deja vu whenever looking at Vic's mug. I think I just figured out why:

drimage.gif

I need a blow too. I remember when I used to get them at lunchtime every day in high school. Man I wish I could go back to '95 Palmdale, CA! My girlfriend had fat lips it was great.

Is that Palmdale County correctional facility?? My cousin is was too...He said his his girlfriend has some "man chompers" on her. I am not much on the cali slang but what are man chompers??

Originally posted by therunner

Is that Palmdale County correctional facility?? My cousin is was too...He said his his girlfriend has some "man chompers" on her. I am not much on the cali slang but what are man chompers??

I wasn't in the prison, but my high school was over by Quartz Hill prison. Palmdale is so phat. Right at the edge of the Mohave desert. I swear like 5 future playmates went there. "Man Chompers?" I never heard that before!

OK etards translate this;

Devo occorrere questo momento per dire che ci sono alcune ragazze belle su Clubplanet. I miei favoriti sono Chynascratchcocoelly. Benchè le donne siano molto calde, non proverò ad avere loro sesso con perché sono donne molto dolci che meritano il rispetto. Ma fanno il mio lombo ottenere più grande!

It does not say I want sex with Chynascratchcocoelly.