Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we alliiiiiive . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Those damn cabbage smelling, small handed circus carnies again, I suppose. :(

you know one time i was driving down topeka hwne i made turn in the city center and pulled into a small repai shoppe there, and damn, i reckon that they had the most amount of spark plugs me eyes had ever laid their sights on....but man, i hafta tell you, when dem topekans came out and greeted the circus on that autumn night, i tell you it wuz like saint nick had stepped into towna ordered freshly baked pizza.

Originally posted by pgiddy

I love alieve, soo much better then advil. Although advil still tastes the best, it's like skittles. Pop 4 of those suckers and your good to go.

werd, however have you ever tried dunkin donuts and compared their quality of 7-11's... i must say that freshly brewed coffee comes second to none in this brave new world of economic catastrophe...anyway, what the word with domino's is it still better than A&W rootbeer ice cream sunday floats on an early winter morning 3 days before independence day?

you mean

"we're aliiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we're aliiiiiiiiiiiivvvveeeee, we're alllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee, we're alliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvveee"

We may wear different clothes,

Pray to God, different robes

But we're not alone

repeat

we're alliiiiiiiiiiiivvvveeeeeeeee, take a breath, we are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvve, take a deep breath((repeat))

we are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive, we're aliiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee, we're alive we're alive yeeeeeeeah , we're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeee

take a deep breath, take a deep breath, take a deep breath...

*standing ovation** woooohoooooo

:D

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

you mean

"we're aliiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we're aliiiiiiiiiiiivvvveeeee, we're alllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee, we're alliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvveee"

We may wear different clothes,

Pray to God, different robes

But we're not alone

repeat

we're alliiiiiiiiiiiivvvveeeeeeeee, take a breath, we are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvve, take a deep breath((repeat))

we are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive, we're aliiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeee, we're alive we're alive yeeeeeeeah , we're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeee

take a deep breath, take a deep breath, take a deep breath...

*standing ovation** woooohoooooo

:D

CD

the first thing that came to my mind was PvD's track, but then the thread degenerted quick

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

I love alieve, soo much better then advil. Although advil still tastes the best, it's like skittles. Pop 4 of those suckers and your good to go.

advil does taste good!! you suck on the coatings too?

Originally posted by eggmok

it just had to be another moderator who would get such a vague reference to pvd . . .

ye members, ye trackless wonders . . .

chynado11 wins the grand prize, a signed picture of me . . .

Many of got the reference to PVD. We were just afraid that you'd force us to accept a picture of you.