Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!!!!!!!!!!caught!!!!!!!!!!

clubkat

shit i forgot about this thread lol. . .

caught doing the dirty babe!!

Ok so mine is simply ya know, getting it on in the "sidebyside" position and having my fam-in-law's burst in the room, lay in the bed with us and start chit chating about all the fucking deals they found at the mall. . .for 10 minutes!

:eek::blown:

We both looked totally uncomfortable in the situation ::who the fuck wouldnt be?:: and to make it worse, couldnt get out of each other. . .we were surrounded!!! :laugh: Imagine hoping they wouldnt pull the covers from over us lmao. . .

Kat's story of a lifetime. . .

::the horrible ol'days::

Originally posted by clubkat

shit i forgot about this thread lol. . .

caught doing the dirty babe!!

Ok so mine is simply ya know, getting it on in the "sidebyside" position and having my fam-in-law's burst in the room, lay in the bed with us and start chit chating about all the fucking deals they found at the mall. . .for 10 minutes!

:eek::blown:

We both looked totally uncomfortable in the situation ::who the fuck wouldnt be?:: and to make it worse, couldnt get out of each other. . .we were surrounded!!! :laugh: Imagine hoping they wouldnt pull the covers from over us lmao. . .

Kat's story of a lifetime. . .

::the horrible ol'days::

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back in college I use to pick up my girl from school right after I got out of class. We'd go back to her house and have sex before, during and after studying. One day we went back to the house and went up to her bedroom to do our thing. No one was home and we were just studying up until she climbed up on top of me and started riding me. Just as I always did, I asked if she had locked her bedroom door. As usual she assured me that she took care of it. She really started to get into it, moaning, scratching my back, biting my neck and after about 20 minutes into riding me, she started to orgasm. As she starts moaning, "I'm gonna cum, yes yes yes, I'm gonna cum, yesss" her father opens the door and says, "hey sweetheart can you lock the fucking door next time and hey when you're done, can you go pick me up some milk." In an instant, I lost my hard-on not to mention I was shitting because her father was a hunter! The damn girl forgot to lock the fucking door! After we cleaned ourselves up, we were leaving the house to go pick up the milk. As we're walking out the house, her father calls me into the kitchen and says, "hey kid, can you pick me up a pack of cigarettes too? Its the least you can do if you're gonna be careless enough to fuck my daughter with the door open!" I said anything for you sir, he laughed and said, "you're lucky I like you kid." Lets just say that I stayed away from the house for a while! For the next couple of months, we went to my house after school and we did our thing there. One day when we're walking into her house, she heads upstairs to her room and I stopped into the kitchen to grab a drink. A couple minutes later her father walked in and said, "hey kid how the hell are ya? Its been a while since you've been over here. What the matter, did I embarass you last time?" This guy just wouldnt stop, I mean he was cool but he didnt have to rub it in my face that I was fucking his daughter. It was her fault too! I think he just liked fucking with me, but he was very cool.

It was my nephew's first b-day party and after most of the guests left my bf and I headed to the back coat room. The door to the room was broken during the party by one of the kids and couldnt close right.

At this point we were so drunk and horny we said "fuck it!" I pulled up my skirt and started riding him on the floor when all we heard was 'OH SHIT! that's Alex's ASS!":eek: My cousin had walked in on us.

but my ex and I used to stop off in lot that was up for development for a lil somethin after work each day, bc we couldn't do the nasty @ home with his parents...one day as we were fucking full nakedness on the hood of his car, a minvan slowly drives by full of a family with little kids :eek: :eek: :eek: That was the last time we stopped there :(

Originally posted by njdionysus

I'd like to get caught with the 3 of you ladies - Kat, Lina and Fiery... one of you riding me, the other sitting on my face and the other standing in between the two girls being taken at both ends. Hey a guy can dream right?

haha thats about all your gonna get...:tongue:

Um..that does sound very sweet though...what do you say chicas? :idea:

Honestly babes, um Lina, Kat and I will have our own private party;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

haha thats about all your gonna get...:tongue:

Um..that does sound very sweet though...what do you say chicas? :idea:

Honestly babes, um Lina, Kat and I will have our own private party;)

Can I watch at least Fiery? I'd pay to see that, the 3 of you ladies going at it. Now thats erotic!

Oh I almost forgot about this. I was caught once- by the cops! An old boyfriend had just gotten his license, so we drove around till we found a deserted parking lot. We were in the back of a Suburban, doin' our thang, when suddenly there were headlights shining in the window! :eek: Fortunately the cop was not an asshole, he just kind of waved for my bf to drive away.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Back in college I use to pick up my girl from school right after I got out of class. We'd go back to her house and have sex before, during and after studying. One day we went back to the house and went up to her bedroom to do our thing. No one was home and we were just studying up until she climbed up on top of me and started riding me. Just as I always did, I asked if she had locked her bedroom door. As usual she assured me that she took care of it. She really started to get into it, moaning, scratching my back, biting my neck and after about 20 minutes into riding me, she started to orgasm. As she starts moaning, "I'm gonna cum, yes yes yes, I'm gonna cum, yesss" her father opens the door and says, "hey sweetheart can you lock the fucking door next time and hey when you're done, can you go pick me up some milk." In an instant, I lost my hard-on not to mention I was shitting because her father was a hunter! The damn girl forgot to lock the fucking door! After we cleaned ourselves up, we were leaving the house to go pick up the milk. As we're walking out the house, her father calls me into the kitchen and says, "hey kid, can you pick me up a pack of cigarettes too? Its the least you can do if you're gonna be careless enough to fuck my daughter with the door open!" I said anything for you sir, he laughed and said, "you're lucky I like you kid." Lets just say that I stayed away from the house for a while! For the next couple of months, we went to my house after school and we did our thing there. One day when we're walking into her house, she heads upstairs to her room and I stopped into the kitchen to grab a drink. A couple minutes later her father walked in and said, "hey kid how the hell are ya? Its been a while since you've been over here. What the matter, did I embarass you last time?" This guy just wouldnt stop, I mean he was cool but he didnt have to rub it in my face that I was fucking his daughter. It was her fault too! I think he just liked fucking with me, but he was very cool.

:laugh: :laugh: Got Milk? what an ass

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh I almost forgot about this. I was caught once- by the cops! An old boyfriend had just gotten his license, so we drove around till we found a deserted parking lot. We were in the back of a Suburban, doin' our thang, when suddenly there were headlights shining in the window! :eek: Fortunately the cop was not an asshole, he just kind of waved for my bf to drive away.

lmao ive so been there!!! except the cop was an asshole and decided to have us "step outside" and "patted down"....

::ha! tryin to get some feels off!.....damn newark police::

:tongue:;)

Originally posted by clubkat

lmao ive so been there!!! except the cop was an asshole and decided to have us "step outside" and "patted down"....

::ha! tryin to get some feels off!.....damn newark police::

:tongue:;)

its much better when you date the cop..haha then you willnever be stopped;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

its much better when you date the cop..haha then you willnever be stopped;)

lmfao.... I'm imagining it... you two are gettin' it on... next thing you know, there's a cop shining his flashlight in the window. Without missing a stroke, your honey flashes a smile and whips out his badge, "It's okay!" The other cop apologizes "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize!" waves and walks off.