Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra BodyBags

mikeydny

Originally posted by purpleindigo

mmm. these body bags - do you sell smaller baggies as well? I would need one large bag and 100 small.

Reason being:

If I die at Ultra I will need to be transported in the big bag. However, my friends have decided that they will cut me into squares and sell me in clubs - hence the smaller bag request.

Oh, and do they come in Blue?

Naomi please check us out on the web at:

www.BodyBagsInc.com (wish I had time enough creativity to make a bullshit site, lol)

Indigo, blue you want, blue you got!

We here at BodyBagsInc. believe in serving our customer to there every needs, colors, sizes, quantity, design. Order in the next 5 minutes at receiver a free bottle of water to wash down whatever your taking to cause the overdose, remember our motto.

WE CARE!

:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

Today has been a pretty good business day so far MikeyD but we gotta get the word out even further. I want these freakin Body Bags Selling like hot cakes......

Come on I am sure everyone in this board is not going to be rather sober the day of Ultra Fest in any shape or form, I am sure many of you by the end of the night will taking your last stroll infront of our Coka Cola truck listening to the Happy Hard Core Music that's gonna just make you a little sicker and then in perfect timing you will need one of our body bags. If I were you all I'd get them not while they are cheap you know the day of the event Prices will get bumped up.

BODY BAGS STILL GOING FOR $21.95

:flame:

Not a problem PurpleIndigo>if some cutting up is all you in need my friend Cornelius is a "Cleaner" he'll cut you up like a fish and conveniently fit your little quarter pound squares in to tightly sealed small zip locks for all your friends, weather they use it for a souvenir or a little sushi. lol..........

Like I said here @ BodyBags, Inc. we do it all and

we have an answer for everything.

:knife:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Not a problem PurpleIndigo>if some cutting up is all you in need my friend Cornelius is a "Cleaner" he'll cut you up like a fish and conveniently fit your little quarter pound squares in to tightly sealed small zip locks for all your friends, weather they use it for a souvenir or a little sushi. lol..........

Like I said here @ BodyBags, Inc. we do it all and

we have an answer for everything.

:knife:

Chopsticks are $.50 extra.

We even use the heavy duty freezer proof ziplocks, we dont mess around.

Well after our whole sale is over & Mikey & Myself are out of gas and croke as well someone, whomever is still left and sober has to zip us up in our own body bags, Mine is easy to recognize it has a phat Stogie Emblem on the outside, and kinda smells a little like vicks & hash on the inside, so will be sober enough to zip me up? :D

Mikey with your permission of course as Co-Owner I'd like to Donate a Body Bag to the Gropasaurus guy that was on here a couple of weeks back, I think he'd fit in it perfectly.

LMFAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever happened to that guy anyways???? I bet he sure would fit the bag! lol..oh-oh... we better not say his name to much....he'll be back =o/

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

You let me know and I'll chip in for mine, lol.....I am already laughing if we're wearing this at Ultra, espeically with all the peeps that get trashed, OMG talking about I'll be playing some serious mind games on people who are tripping, lol..

:laugh: :laugh:

Anybody know a good tshirt place, I dont want no iron on logo down from Sawgrass Mall, something good, that will make the logo on the shirt for me, airbrush? im so fuckin down to make shirts, lol....:laugh: