Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
echostar

JOEG is the queen of spades!

lol youre such an attention seeking whore...........on the phone you told me the pictures were funny and the sound clips were taking it too far

im done discussing this on a funny thread, because that just gives you the attention you crave

Originally posted by trancend

lol youre such an attention seeking whore...........on the phone you told me the pictures were funny and the sound clips were taking it too far

im done discussing this on a funny thread, because that just gives you the attention you crave

. . dude. . i'm not starting anything here . . but I want you to listen . . . Don't sidekick your friends . . it's not cool . . .

. . . now Let's all get along . .

-Phuturephunk

Originally posted by trancend

That may be one of the dumbest things you've ever said in your entire life.

I posted the linked thread right after I got off the phone with you, because I knew your a shithead and you'd do this.

If I wanted attention, i'd post whacky pics from 5 years ago myself... I don't want attention, I don't want random things people don't get the joke about posted, GET OFF MY NUTS.

Do it again, and we're going to have major problems.. IN REAL LIFE... thanks chief.