Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do saturday night?

helixx

Ok, i'm sure you all are sick of answering this question, but humor me i'm new. I'm staying in NJ saturday night, where's the best place to go? Trying to avoid the KTU sound such as Janet Jackson remixes etc. Hard trance is my fav, but i'm not too picky. Responses much appreciated.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by helixx

Ok, i'm sure you all are sick of answering this question, but humor me i'm new. I'm staying in NJ saturday night, where's the best place to go? Trying to avoid the KTU sound such as Janet Jackson remixes etc. Hard trance is my fav, but i'm not too picky. Responses much appreciated.

This Sat 3/2

NYC Silver Ball w/ Dj Boris and Kirk Lopez...........@ Hunka Bunka:D

Dress is no Jeans no sneakers with exceptions. You will not hear any hard Trance though..... Reduced list, PM me and I will set you up with something if you have not gotten it already.

If you do head to the City, Sound Factory is ridiculous! Vinyl can be good depends on who is spinnig.....Have fun!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I'd get away from NJ....especially on a Saturday. Not Enough options in my opinion in NJ on Saturday,except Bunka...(here comes the promoters)..:laugh:

Hey..Just because I say that "This Saturday Club XS just might be giving out some 2002 Tempts VIP cards" does not make me a promoter..& even If I say that March 9th is the ST. Patrticks Day Parade in Seaside & XS is open from noon till 3am still doesnt make me a promoter:D

Originally posted by helixx

unfortunately i am limited to the clubs i can go to in the city. I can't do sound factory or exit. i'm a highschool teacher and know all my kids go there.

Go anyways..Just thinkabout it..You'll be known as the "COOL TEACER" Didn't you have a teacher in H.S. tha you alwas wanted to be i there class. You Could be that teacher.:tongue:

Guest saleen351

CP crew and ECU crew will be at Casbah........AHHHHHHHH i can't wait........ I give Tempskid till 4am before he is sleeping on the bar :D

Its in the Taj if you didn't know.......... its the best Sat party in NJ in the winter by far..........