Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Madonna to buy TWILO

Not trying to start a rumor at but I was just talking a friend of mine who is one of the promoters for touchedbyadj.com's shipwrecked party...told me that Madonna is in the works to buy TWILO and have it re-opened...also PVD is in the works, judicially to have it re-opened...anyone have any more info on this...please post....

Originally posted by teklord310

Interesting news... i'd be VERY shocked if this really happens. Since when does Madonna have anything to do with the current club scene? [/QUOT

It will never happen,Phil fucked up so much the city will never issue a cabaret/liquor license.....ever.........

city been trying to close that spot since 1989 and they have won.

Originally posted by anthony

Interesting news... i'd be VERY shocked if this really happens. Since when does Madonna have anything to do with the current club scene? [/QUOT

It will never happen,Phil fucked up so much the city will never issue a cabaret/liquor license.....ever.........

city been trying to close that spot since 1989 and they have won.

yea but rudy is gone now.....power to the clubs:cool:

Interesting news... i'd be VERY shocked if this really happens. Since when does Madonna have anything to do with the current club scene?

this is very true.. i dont believe that either.. doesnt make sense

Wait.. there might be some truth here. Madonna could buy Twilo, and convert it into her own private dressing room. Imagine the closet space? And i'm not just talking about the coat check room or power bar here...

well that would be phat for her.. but that would be such a waste of a club.. How could they let such a great club be wasted like that?!?! :(