Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph at Exit!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by vicman

i'm there if you guys go..and we can stya over and hit World in the process on Staurday for Skribble...shady, kuro...roadtrip time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't there lots of really fucked 18 year old hoochie-type chicks at Exit and Sound Factory on Fridays? Maybe it is time for a road trip.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...and I think there's a child molestors anonymous meeting right after that on Saturday morning! :laugh2: hahahaha

You're welcome to sit in and observe the meeting. You can sit on my lap.

so whts teh deal with kuro, he heading to ur place or is he expecting to be picked up in B'more on the way to NY? Youknow he doesnt want to miss any of skribble's 10hr set.

I think we gotta pick him up on the way. But we need to make sure to leave early enough, cause I don't want to miss any of Skribble's set either. Plus, after midnight, there won't be anymore girls to grind, cause all the guidos will have staked their claims already.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I think we gotta pick him up on the way. But we need to make sure to leave early enough, cause I don't want to miss any of Skribble's set either. Plus, after midnight, there won't be anymore girls to grind, cause all the guidos will have staked their claims already.

Then we can get drunk and start fights with the guidos. Isn't that what the scene's all about?

Oh yeah. I forgot that chicks dig guys that pick fights. :D

And guys that go around shirtless the second they get in the club. We can get our chest hair waxed this afternoon and be ready for the trip up by early evening.

Originally posted by Kuro

And guys that go around shirtless the second they get in the club. We can get our chest hair waxed this afternoon and be ready for the trip up by early evening.

I have zero chest hair. :( Can I still get a waxing, though, so I can be cool too? :D

I have zero chest hair. :( Can I still get a waxing, though, so I can be cool too? :D

i have a little hair but i can remove it...do any of you have suggestions for a good moisturizer to use after shaving it of...or should I use Nair?

Do you think chicks would dig by beer gut?

i have a little hair but i can remove it...do any of you have suggestions for a good moisturizer to use after shaving it of...or should I use Nair?

Do you think chicks would dig by beer gut?

I wouldn't shave it. Cause when it grows back, it'll be all itchy and stuff.

Ooh! I just checked and I have belly button hair! Kuro! Should I get that waxed?

are you guys taking your leather pants?

'cos i hear chicks up ther dig guidos..i mean guys with leather pants that take their shirt off....in the mean time we should start start practicing our guido conduct...

this might help us:

YOU NEED TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:

100% ITALIAN W/ A HEAVY DUTY GINZO ATTITUDE

BLACK SLICKED HAIR W/ LOTS OF GEL IN IT

LOTS OF MUSCLES, USUALLY SHOWN OFF WEARING A TIGHT SHIRT

(OR NONE AT ALL)

FUCK-YOU - A-O JERKOFF ATTITUDE

GRAB GIRLS ASSES AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, USUALLY ALL THE TIME

NO KNOWLEDGE OF MUSIC OR THE SCENE

MUST DRINK GIRL-STYLE MIXED DRINKS, NO BEER OR SHOTS JUST

SISSY DRINKS

START FIGHTS ON ANY FLEETING MOMENT

SMACK GIRLS WHEN THEY GET OUT OF LINE, OR REFUSE ADVANCES

TAKE E BUT STILL GET PISSED OFF IN CLUBS

HAVE A CADDILAC OR SOME MAFIA STYLE GINNY CAR

HAVE MANY WEPONS AT YOUR DISPOSAL, USUALLY IN THE CAR

TRUNK

HANG OUT ON 86TH STREET IN BROOKLYN

LOOK AT CLUB NYC AS A WAY TO PICK UP CHICKS

YOU NEED TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:

100% ITALIAN W/ A HEAVY DUTY GINZO ATTITUDE

BLACK SLICKED HAIR W/ LOTS OF GEL IN IT

ok, i think we might have trouble making shady and kuro look italian, shady can put motor oil on his hair and make it slick, this however poses a problem for kuro...but i think we need to practice on the attitude, tahts above everything..and maybe drop our IQ a couple hundred points :D ..like malanee puts it, we need to act as "mansluts"

ok, i think we might have trouble making shady and kuro look italian, shady can put motor oil on his hair and make it slick, this however poses a problem for kuro...but i think we need to practice on the attitude, tahts above everything..and maybe drop our IQ a couple hundred points :D ..like malanee puts it, we need to act as "mansluts"

Ey, yo! Who you cawlin' a fookin' manslut, eh?

How's that? You think I could pass for a guido?

OK. But that means we gotta stop by my place first so I can pick up my Zorro mask...

i think that kid is wearing sneakers with those leather pants...is that the hot new guido look going on now and we werenbet aware of?