Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straight guy, gay clubs

Anyone who has such an issue with "fags" as "workenonlife" doe's means he has an issue with his own sexuality. On top of that he must be a VERY uneducated guy sad for him to go through life looking and sounding like a total jerk.

Originally posted by patr

Anyone who has such an issue with "fags" as "workenonlife" doe's means he has an issue with his own sexuality. On top of that he must be a VERY uneducated guy sad for him to go through life looking and sounding like a total jerk.

It's not really an issue I just don't like seeing it...and I really do not have a problem with my own sexuality...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by totallytrance

It's not really an issue I just don't like seeing it...and I really do not have a problem with my own sexuality...:rolleyes:

No- you're just a straight girl who hooks up with other girls because "my boyfriend thinks it's hot." No issues there. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

No- you're just a straight girl who hooks up with other girls because "my boyfriend thinks it's hot." No issues there. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

Now now tasty...that's my tool...gnat...boil you're playing with there.I'm willing to share her though.

somebodyisjustconfusedbutshewillbeok

Yeah, maybe you need to get some glasses b/c u can't read DOLL!:rolleyes:

Can't read what, sweetness? That post you quoted was not even addressed to you... perhaps you're the one who needs a new prescription???

Or are you intentionally allying yourself with werkenonlife?

..again if u really want to tell me "No- you're just a straight girl who hooks up with other girls because "my boyfriend thinks it's hot." No issues there." Then go back and read ....

I never said it was written here... I have a tendency to remember stupid things people said... wait a minute and I'll show you what I mean...

Uggghhh... yes I read that as well...

*Sigh* Nevermind... I'm not going to waste all morning explaining the painfully obvious to someone with no understanding of irony...

Tunnelbandit... You can take her back. This one's not very much fun. I think she might be broken? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Uggghhh... yes I read that as well...

*Sigh* Nevermind... I'm not going to waste all morning explaining the painfully obvious...

Tunnelbandit... You can take her back. This one's not very much fun. I think she might be broken? :confused:

You rock!! I think I shoud put her up for auction because she lost her warranty in the "keep ugly people out of clubs" thread.

So tasty...know of any good pawn shops?

Yes then go on and read further... I wouldn't do it just because he would ask me to....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=83331&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

"I only do it because I know it turns him on which then turns me on because I know he's turned on..."

. . .yes . . but the fact that it turns you on doesn't negate the fact that you stated in this thread that you didn't like seeing it when it's perpetrated by males . . . . which, in turn, is the point of hypocrisy in said current thread . . .

. . I love semantics . . .

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

You rock!! I think I shoud put her up for auction because she lost her warranty in the "keep ugly people out of clubs" thread.

So tasty...know of any good pawn shops?

Mmm, not off hand, but I do have a bit of advice- If you want to get the best price, tell her to just smile and look pretty... Cuz if she opens up that mouth you might just have to pay to get her off of your hands!

Originally posted by Rad_Z

TastyT seems like a cool witty girl! ;)

I just started to read the boards again lately.

ANd i got to say that this board is still amusing because of threads like these!

Rad_

Thanks hon... it definitely helps pass the time while waiting for the weekend to come around! :)

i've met alot fo girls my girl has told me shes hooked up with and true i wouldn't mind watchen her kiss another girl but only if i could join other wise wuts the point it's not geting me hard to watch her kiss other girls i mean its nice but if i'm not haven a turn fuk it i'll pass