Clubplanet Nightlife Community

went to platnum friday night

I dont know if any of you ever went to platnum in new brunswick yet but let me give you words of advice!!!!!

1)nice parking

2)nice lights

THOSE WERE GOOD THINGS

AND NOW THE BAD ONES

1) the bar charged me $6.00 for a fuckin mixed drink (is this new jersey or new york)

2) the music sucks resident dj marc amatoochie sucks a big fat dick he has no idea how to mix records he is a joke

ps never going back again

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funkeetron

i would never step into a club in new jersey, what time did it close?? 1am?? lol

newsflash Nj shore clubs close at 4am and AC doesn't close!!!! But closeing time means a club is good or sucks, right?

Less drugs in NJ means more drinking and lots of it, therefore we dont' need 15 hours, 6 is more then enough....... and if you can take shots for more then 6 hours you shouldn't be alive!!!!

Platinum is a good club to warm up at on a Saturday night..Then its off to Factory....They usually have good Dj's on Sat...and besides Factory doesn't get good until about 3 or 4ish anyway...kill some time.

Originally posted by dreamworld

I dont know if any of you ever went to platnum in new brunswick yet but let me give you words of advice!!!!!

1)nice parking

2)nice lights

THOSE WERE GOOD THINGS

AND NOW THE BAD ONES

1) the bar charged me $6.00 for a fuckin mixed drink (is this new jersey or new york)

2) the music sucks resident dj marc amatoochie sucks a big fat dick he has no idea how to mix records he is a joke

ps never going back again [/quote

Mark is a good friend of mine and one of the nicest people youll ever meet, who works HARD AS HELL to keep that place going and then theres people like you who just love to hate on people for no reason. Ive seen him mix and i can tell you that HE GOT SKILLS Bottom Line. And that is the opinion of alot of people that i know, and most people i know, know what they are talking about. Hes an Up an Coming DJ in this industry and i promise you he iwll go places. I know the Business pretty well so I speak from Experience not just out of my Ass like you did.

i dont know what club you went to, but the shit i heard from Mark had to be the best music i've heard in NJ in i dont know how long and his mixing is phenomenal.

$6 for a drink??? are u kidding me... that only says one thing to me... CHEAP BASTARD! gimmie a break guy.

now i remember why i dont post here... there's only like 3 people here that actually know what there talking about :rolleyes::blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by antluv

there's only like 3 people here that actually know what there talking about :rolleyes::blown:

and you are not one of them.......

1)nice parking

2)nice lights

THOSE WERE GOOD THINGS

AND NOW THE BAD ONES

Suprise Suprise!! A Platinum bash from someone with 1 fuking post!!!:laugh:....Fuk off newbie, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Tooch is one of the better DJs in the area....you must be a real ugly fuck or like to throw money away cuz the most I've spent there on a drink was $3..(goose&tonic)....Now, stop posting and continue to cry because you OBVIOUSLY didn't meet a girl that night....:blown:

I do have to agree with you on drink prices being expensive.. but the muzik sucks and Mark sucks??? lmfaooo.. you obviously have zero muzik knowldege.. if u want to hear those "cool" songs u hear on the radio go to bunka or abyss and listen to the "mainstream".. mark plays stuff u wont hear anywhere else unless u go to the city. People that say Mark sucks and his track selection suck obviously dont get out of Jersey very much.. next please

Originally posted by muzikman

I do have to agree with you on drink prices being expensive.. but the muzik sucks and Mark sucks??? lmfaooo.. you obviously have zero muzik knowldege.. if u want to hear those "cool" songs u hear on the radio go to bunka or abyss and listen to the "mainstream".. mark plays stuff u wont hear anywhere else unless u go to the city. People that say Mark sucks and his track selection suck obviously dont get out of Jersey very much.. next please

and the truthhhhhhh..........

SHALLLLLLL SETTTTTT YOUUUUUU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

HAHAHA

this board is cool :blown:

:rolleyes:

some fucking people amaze me.....yeah, the drinks are expensive, but they are just as expensive at any respectable nightclub

and im not even going to comment on your ripping of Mark....he is an incredibly talented DJ and he knows how to work his room....stay till after 1 and you will hear the most evil shit NJ has to offer, and thats the truth.com!

BG

Originally posted by ttz

Platinum is a good club to warm up at on a Saturday night..Then its off to Factory....They usually have good Dj's on Sat...and besides Factory doesn't get good until about 3 or 4ish anyway...kill some time.

Factory doesn't get good until 9 or 10 am!!!!!!!!

I'm probably the biggest alcoholic around and I can tell you from experience that $6 dollars for a top shelf liquor is pretty cheap........

I think this guy is pissed because The bartender refused to accept Food Stamps as payment......Cheap Bastard!!!!!!

mark amatoochie DOES eat a big dick though. just because he plays non-ktu shit doesnt mean its good. that guy should take fucking some lessons on mixing as well. oh & by the way this is my first post & it's not because im an opposing promoter, im up here all the time just never registered. 6 bucks for drinks aint that bad though, i will tell you that.

first of all its Amatucci....spell it right feggit

second of all, anyone who judges a dj by one night is a dumbass....tooch gets better every week and he drops totally different tracks

but dont believe me...stay home and be a dumb fuck for all i care

BG

First you guys are all so f**king harsh!

Mark is a good guy from the times I have met him. As far as his talent. That is up to the individual. Everyones opinion is different. I have been there for sets I thought were Pretty good and other nights where I was not impressed. But he is always different.

How many JP fans in the room. There are a bunch of people who think he is the greatest. I love Factory, I usually have a hard time leaving. But is he as good as DT. Matter of opinion.

HELL is anyone as good as DT. ****NO*****

That is my opinion. :blank:

1)nice parking

2)nice lights

THOSE WERE GOOD THINGS

AND NOW THE BAD ONES

I disagree with you... I think Amatucci is an extremely talented DJ. I have been to Platinum a lot lately and every week it gets better and better and Amatucci gets better as the night goes on. Everyone who works at Platinum has always been extremely nice and friendly towards me and my friends.

As for charging $6 for a mixed drink... I haven't been to a club yet/bar yet that charges less than that for a mixed drink.

I have never had a bad time at Platinum yet... and I've met some very nice people there... I will DEFINITELY go back again... that's just my opinion though... :):D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

first of all its Amatucci....spell it right feggit

second of all, anyone who judges a dj by one night is a dumbass....tooch gets better every week and he drops totally different tracks

but dont believe me...stay home and be a dumb fuck for all i care

BG

i'm not questioning amatucci's skillz cuz i never heard him spin

as far as judging a dj by one nite??i disagree..you gotta get me the 1st nite cuz if you put me to sleep there's no reason for me to check you out again

first let me start by saying i am not a cheap bastard, i spent the money but hunka bunkas and abyss are $4.00. per mixed drink!!

and as far as saying i dont know what im talking about when it comes to mark!! let me start by saying he in my mind is awefull in his mixing style everybody could match beats these days but the music must blend. he plays vocal house with tech- house and robbie rivera house with hard trance thats my problem with him and he better get better is in a spot that could make him huge but if he cant take crittism hes never going anywhere, and for all of you that defend him as a good person grow up this is a business not a playground argument.

Well for all of the people that appreciate my music i want to say thanks...you can't please everyone, and no matter how hard you try, some people will just not like your taste...all i want to do is try my hardest and i will continue to do that, and the people that support me are the ones that i am thankful for...i never claimed to be some supreme DJ, but thanks for the criticism...the crowd at Platinum has gotten better each Friday, and I am just happy to be a part of it...just a squirrel tryin to get a nut!

Mark

Originally posted by vision

i'm not questioning amatucci's skillz cuz i never heard him spin

as far as judging a dj by one nite??i disagree..you gotta get me the 1st nite cuz if you put me to sleep there's no reason for me to check you out again

good point....but even the best dj's have off nights

BG

Originally posted by dreamworldd

first let me start by saying i am not a cheap bastard, i spent the money but hunka bunkas and abyss are $4.00. per mixed drink!!

and as far as saying i dont know what im talking about when it comes to mark!! let me start by saying he in my mind is awefull in his mixing style everybody could match beats these days but the music must blend. he plays vocal house with tech- house and robbie rivera house with hard trance thats my problem with him and he better get better is in a spot that could make him huge but if he cant take crittism hes never going anywhere, and for all of you that defend him as a good person grow up this is a business not a playground argument.

well obviously your name says enough.. you must be in a dream world to not respect good muzik when u hear it... maybe his programming is not great but lets see what anyone else can do with a 3 hour set.. you people make me laugh.. when u learn a little more about muzik come and talk to me.. until then i am not gonna waste my time with clueless people like u

Originally posted by dreamworldd

I have to agree, everything you said might be true. He is better everytime I hear him though. He is modest too.