Clubplanet Nightlife Community

went to platnum friday night

for anyone who didnt show up tonight, you fucking missed out....Tooch ripped Platinum apart......and I dont want to say what unreleaseds shit he dropped,but if you want to know...ill tell ya.......................

all i know is i went through it tonight at Platinum:D

BG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

for anyone who didnt show up tonight, you fucking missed out....Tooch ripped Platinum apart......and I dont want to say what unreleaseds shit he dropped,but if you want to know...ill tell ya.......................

all i know is i went through it tonight at Platinum:D

BG

I completely agree with you.

Last night was one of the BEST Friday nights I've ever experienced at Platinum. The danced floor was so packed and the music was so good - I couldn't stop dancing. I couldn't have asked for a better time! :):D

Whats wrong with the jackass who started this post!!!!

1. He's cheap!

2. I bet he's a promoter for somewhere else

3. Now ladies imagine this guys face if one of us went out to dinner with guy and the waiter handed him a wine list.....

Waiter: Sir did u see a wine you like?

Dream world: UMM UMM give me a second " he begins to sweat and asks for a minute"

Dreamworld: Babe do u like wine

DATE: Yes I love wine

Dreamworld: Sighs under breath thinking in head $18.00 for a bottle of wine what am i to do.....

Waiter: Sir have u decieded

Dream word: Yes give us a bottle of mad dog

Waiter: sir whats mad dog

Date: Says excuse me and gets up and goes to bathroom never to return.

Date to rest of Cp..... Dont ever go out with cheap ass.....

i've been to Platinum time and time again and the truth is .... the mixing SUCKS !!!

i go because it's close and me and my friends got these FREE admission cards from these HOT guys one night ....

the songs just don't go together, and sorry but the last thing i want to hear is michael jackson followed by madonna, please i'd rather slit my wrists !!!

if he think shis skills will take him to an NY club - he needs to think again. i agree with all you FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC haters.

i'd rather sit home and crochet - i get a better groove on doing that then being on the dance floor at that place !!!

well i find this thread very amusing!!!! :laugh:

Platinum is just starting out, and of course there are going to be things to improve on.... that's a given. and i'm sure constructive criticism and suggestions are welcomed by the club's management.

however, regarding the DJ and his skills, i'm very sorry to all the people who feel the need to hate on Amatucci and Platinum, but Mark is one of those DJ's who keeps my feet moving the ENTIRE night, and i look forward to the next track, and the next, and the next, and he rarely if ever disappoints me!! he plays a good mix of what the crowd wants to hear and what he wants to play... and he has talent that obviously many of you are incapable of recognizing. you absolutely will not ever hear the music you hear at Platinum at any other Jersey club, and trust me, that is a GOOD thing. whoever said this is not a playground argument is right, it's not whether anyone is friends with Mark or not, b/c that doesn't matter. the fact that all his friends support him doesn't mean he's not a talented, up and coming, fabulous DJ who is def. going places.... b/c he is all that whether he has friends or not! sorry people, face it... no need to hate on the guy or the club. personally, i have a fucking phenomenal time there on friday nights with all my silly friends, dancing my ass off, which is what it's all about, right? :)

Originally posted by sparkleplenty

well i find this thread very amusing!!!! :laugh:

Platinum is just starting out, and of course there are going to be things to improve on.... that's a given. and i'm sure constructive criticism and suggestions are welcomed by the club's management.

however, regarding the DJ and his skills, i'm very sorry to all the people who feel the need to hate on Amatucci and Platinum, but Mark is one of those DJ's who keeps my feet moving the ENTIRE night, and i look forward to the next track, and the next, and the next, and he rarely if ever disappoints me!! he plays a good mix of what the crowd wants to hear and what he wants to play... and he has talent that obviously many of you are incapable of recognizing. you absolutely will not ever hear the music you hear at Platinum at any other Jersey club, and trust me, that is a GOOD thing. whoever said this is not a playground argument is right, it's not whether anyone is friends with Mark or not, b/c that doesn't matter. the fact that all his friends support him doesn't mean he's not a talented, up and coming, fabulous DJ who is def. going places.... b/c he is all that whether he has friends or not! sorry people, face it... no need to hate on the guy or the club. personally, i have a fucking phenomenal time there on friday nights with all my silly friends, dancing my ass off, which is what it's all about, right? :)

YOU TELL EM GIRL!!!!!!LOL

And Dance Your Ass Off You Do!!

And Whoever said someting about Mark not being able to Spin in a NY club......Hes Spun At Exit in the WhiteRoom and will be back. I think thats in the city..not sure though!!!And the Micheal Jackson and Madonna Tracks get People Moving EVERY time.

i have a fucking phenomenal time there on friday nights with all my silly friends, dancing my ass off, which is what it's all about, right? :)

um, i dunno....i would never go to Platinum and dance my ass off in circles to dirty tech;)

BG

i have to agree - the PARKING is the best thing about Platinum, oh and the FAT CATS afterwards at PJ's !!!

i'll say this - opening night with Viscious was AWESOME, but after that the music at the place just flat out SUCKS !!!

why not throw on 5 more Michael Jackson tracks ... I'm sure that will get the crowd going - NOT !!!!

barbiegirl - do you have anything intelligent or constructive to say? doesn't look that way. why don' t you tell us what clubs, music, and DJ's YOU like? what exactly makes the music at platinum so bad, iyo? who cares whether ibclubbin is friends with amatucci? that doesn't change what mark spins on friday nights, or the crowd, or the energy in the place. those things remain the same no matter who ibclubbin is bangin. (or not bangin ;) lol!) so please, be at least a little logical about your arguments, ok? thanks.

BG - givemedirtyfilthydisgustingnastyrottenTECH!!! :mad::D got circles?? lol

binoyyyy - i DO dance my ass off! i can't help it when tooch is spinning!! sometimes i even try not to, and it doesn't work! :P

Originally posted by barbiegirl

ibclubbin either WORKS at PLATINUM, screws someone who works there or is the DJ's BEST FRIEND !!!

have a FABULOUS day !!!

look at my sig you dumb cunt

and i've been repping platinum since before i worked there, but you wouldnt know cause you just joined our board (and turned it to shit)

BG

i'm not angry, sweetheart. just trying to understand where you're coming from. and may i ask how old you are? just curious about how much experience you have in the club scene, and what you're basing your abrasive opinions on. what kind of music do you like? who are your favorite DJ's? seriously hun you have to see that you've come on here and just bashed and started drama, which you obviously enjoy doing, but why dont' you simmer down and talk rationally like a grownup. stop whining!!

barbiegirl - do you have anything intelligent or constructive to say? doesn't look that way. why don' t you tell us what clubs, music, and DJ's YOU like? what exactly makes the music at platinum so bad, iyo? who cares whether ibclubbin is friends with amatucci? that doesn't change what mark spins on friday nights, or the crowd, or the energy in the place. those things remain the same no matter who ibclubbin is bangin. (or not bangin ;) lol!) so please, be at least a little logical about your arguments, ok? thanks.

BG - givemedirtyfilthydisgustingnastyrottenTECH!!! :mad::D got circles?? lol

binoyyyy - i DO dance my ass off! i can't help it when tooch is spinning!! sometimes i even try not to, and it doesn't work! :P

Sparkes.....holy shit...what are you doing on this board..heheee...haven't seen you and forever!!! Don't mind this board..definitely a lot of morons on it!!!

We need to party...I told Kort and Liz I might be attending Factory for Classics night..haven't been since the end of December..hope to see ya soon!!

:)

i'm not angry, sweetheart. just trying to understand where you're coming from. and may i ask how old you are? just curious about how much experience you have in the club scene, and what you're basing your abrasive opinions on. what kind of music do you like? who are your favorite DJ's? seriously hun you have to see that you've come on here and just bashed and started drama, which you obviously enjoy doing, but why dont' you simmer down and talk rationally like a grownup. stop whining!!

DUDE - I WASN'T EVEN THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS MESS, I WAS JUST POSTING MY THOUGHTS ... WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK ALL THE OTHER PALTINUM HATERS OUT THERE !!!

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD USED TO POST OPINIONS AND I DID !!

THERE AIN"T NO HARM IN THAT HONEY

I DON'T LIKE THE CLUB - I DON'T LIKE THE MUSIC, I THINK THE BATHROOMS ARE FREEZING COLD AND I WON'T EVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME IN THAT PLACE .... THAT'S MY CHOICE AND I AM ENTITLED !!!

P.S. I LOVE THE JERSEY SHORE CLUBS SINCE YOU WANT TO KNOW SO BADLY !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

DUDE - I WASN'T EVEN THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS MESS, I WAS JUST POSTING MY THOUGHTS ... WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK ALL THE OTHER PALTINUM HATERS OUT THERE !!!

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD USED TO POST OPINIONS AND I DID !!

THERE AIN"T NO HARM IN THAT HONEY

I DON'T LIKE THE CLUB - I DON'T LIKE THE MUSIC, I THINK THE BATHROOMS ARE FREEZING COLD AND I WON'T EVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME IN THAT PLACE .... THAT'S MY CHOICE AND I AM ENTITLED !!!

jersey clubplanet newsflash:: you will be attacked (by whichever supporting clique) if you have a negative opinion about any venue... case closed... your opinion is your opinion; you have the right to state it... just expect hostility from the hardcore promoters hehe :tongue:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

True...it is your opinion BARBIEGIRL...but thats it. DONT GO THEN.

WE don't need your ugly ass there anyways...I know exactly who you are...:horns:

DAMN!!!!! KABOOOOOM......BLOWIN UP SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!