• DJ Strict (drum and bass)

• Chris Lewis (hard trance)

• Jeff Gomez (house/progressive)

• Ian (deep house)

• Magnus (house/funky breaks)

• Macio (funky house)

Originally posted by stereosoul

question..........

are you guys gay? i've yet to go to roxy and heard it was mostly gay. is it mostly gay or is it gay full on. don't get me wrong i mean no disrespect

Fridays...it's a world of tits and ass.

Saturdays and Sundays... Dicks and gerbil jammers.

If i were you...i'd stick to fridays...if yer hetro. :idea:

Originally posted by bebby6919

no hes not...

I'll definitly be there!! :tongue:

For the millionth time....vicious IS GONNA BE THERE!!!!

All those other dj's are gonna be in the CP lounge which is near the back bar.

Originally posted by quoth

For the millionth time....vicious IS GONNA BE THERE!!!!

All those other dj's are gonna be in the CP lounge which is near the back bar.

well thats the first I've heard about it.. SORRY!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!! :( .. ok now im even more psyched to go... :tongue:

its seriously straight on fridays?

why the fuck don't you belive me???????????

u wanna go on saturday and find out the bitter truth??? be my fucking guest...or better yet call them up Mr. Unsureness.

I wouldn't lie to you bro. Gays are at just about every club anyhow. They don't bother no one. They stick to their own and they there for the music too....but Roxy is basically straight girls and guys....girls14-17 guys 18-21

why the fuck don't you belive me???????????

u wanna go on saturday and find out the bitter truth??? be my fucking guest...or better yet call them up Mr. Unsureness.

I wouldn't lie to you bro. Gays are at just about every club anyhow. They don't bother no one. They stick to their own and they there for the music too....but Roxy is basically straight girls and guys....girls14-17 guys 18-21

let him go and find out.. dont get all stressed about it.

calm down i just thought it was a gay club is all and you don;t have to be all "gays are everywhere" im fucken gay you ass

ouch.. getting all nasty.. there are come gays there fri. i met a nice bunch of them a few weeks ago.. telling me there drama with their boyfriends and stuff.. it was very cool

calm down i just thought it was a gay club is all and you don;t have to be all "gays are everywhere" im fucken gay you ass

so what if yer gay? it doesn't matter nor bother me. Hehe i am calm, its just how i come across sometimes people aren't sure of how i mean things. No disrespect brotha man. But yea, um, u may wanna check out body and soul at vinyl on saturdays or um...one of the Shelter parties cause i belive thats more of a gay party.

i'm glad you met "a nice bunch of gays" you must have felt so..........."in"

wow your an asshole! Dont go to roxy please!!! Everyone there is nice you wont "fit in"... I sid earlier in this post. I enjoy gay parties!! Is that ok with you.. damn you have some issues you need to handle..

i'm glad you met "a nice bunch of gays" you must have felt so..........."in"

Bro, don't bring no motherfuckin drama to this board aight? It's not needed and we do not take any shit here. So just end it. you are who are and it's all good.There is No need to be a smartass to her. Just fuckin chill cause there are plenty of good people on here gay straight black white all races,creed,religions whatever...no one gives a fuck. Just have fun here and leave out the drama and you will be fine. :)

Bro, don't bring no motherfuckin drama to this board aight? It's not needed and we do not take any shit here. So just end it. you are who are and it's all good.There is No need to be a smartass to her. Just fuckin chill cause there are plenty of good people on here gay straight black white all races,creed,religions whatever...no one gives a fuck. Just have fun here and leave out the drama and you will be fine. :)

yeah what he said.. thanx quoth :tongue: