Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wondering....

its a pill that raises your body temparature....and it allows the body to burn fat without dieting.......do this along with cardio, and ur looking at a huge body fat decrease.........

BTW .....its considered a steroid. But it has minimal side effects...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

Ok, so its kind of like STACKERS???? Where can ya get it????

STOP! Listen to me, Clem is a steriod and could have major damage to your heart if you take the wrong amount. Now it's true, but I wanted to scare you so you didn't start poping clem all the time, when you take it and you are sitting in class you will be covered in sweat. If you do cardio and tons of it, you can loose 20-30 pounds a month no problem (depending on your starting weight,)........ I suggest you DON"T DO IT. There is no reason for your skinny ass to do it. And they are illegal you get caught you go to jail.......... If you want them try the local gym and ask around but don't be stupied about it............. mexican online pharms have them but its risky, pay with money order and when package arrives write return to sender on it and leave it on your table for a week. That covers your ass.... You probaly want to loose 5 or 10 pounds this is not the way to do it.......

I tried clens 2 different times..2 different cycles..2 different kinds..never worked for me..if anything I gained weight on them..I never ate so much in my life...a couple of my friends felt same way..and some lost the weight..but they are illegal..my house got searched for other reasons,not me..and when searching, they found clens in my room..100 something of them and I got arrested and was on PTI for 1 yr which I just got off in October...Definitley was NOT worth it!!!!..Try more natural substances and legal ones too..Im on trim spa and weight watchers now and I lost 11 lbs in a month..Its the right way to go..plus I work out 5 days a wk..45-60 min of cardio a day plus weights,doff body part each day...ClubGirl..:)

I agree with Tizzah on this one...

Eat right, Drink PLENTY of water, be happy & positive

most importantly

BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF BE YOURSELF