Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crackheads Sign The Register

Originally posted by Crackorn

WOW, I guess eveyone is going sober this weekend. Well, kudos to you all! This thread used to get a hundred sigs last year.........

things have changed around here since then.. you know that..

i won't be doing anything this weekend.. i have midterms and a ton of other work to finish for school for this week, and i'm at work since its busy season too..

what u been up to?

Originally posted by PFloyd40

things have changed around here since then.. you know that..

i won't be doing anything this weekend.. i have midterms and a ton of other work to finish for school for this week, and i'm at work since its busy season too..

what u been up to?

Not much really. My partying days have been very limited but I do plan on going to Vinyl next Friday. Hopefully I will see some of you guys there. I've noticed that things have changed quite dramatically since my heyday. No one knows who I am!! I find that kind of intriguing though. I could post more inane threadsand they won't seem repetitive. Thanks for asking!

Originally posted by Crackorn

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WENT TO BRONX SCIENCE?!?!?!?!?!

b/c, like you, i also used to post at CP a lot back in the day..

you once had a Bronx Science alum post.. and i remember you were on it.. knightcrawler.. myself..

xpander, you went to science? i didn't know that.

that is NOT OLD AT ALL Crackorn! class of 89.. class of 98.. what's the difference?

i still have that email/AIM list as well..

too bad more than half the people on that list of like 100 CP heads don't even post here anymore, those fuckers.

I was just looking at that list and I was like "OH YEAH, I remember him!! AND HIM!! AND HER!!!" Did everyone move on to better things? I tried a couple of other boards but they just didn't get it (not that ANYONE does) I am pretty excited to see some old heads at Vinyl Friday.

unfortunately, i never came out to the old CP meet ups so i haven't really had a chance to meet the people that moved on with their lives.. :(

some linger on other boards..

some just move on to bigger better things huh.. ;)

see you around sometime.