Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooh! This is so cool! A tunnel between US & Mexico.

there you have it, that how i got into the US..zaguero dug up the US side of the border while i dug the mexican side...by the way did you see on the bootom of that news page that 21 cubans were forced out of the mexicna embassy in Havana...i used to live in a part of the embassy that was right underneath the ambassors office..seems like we mexicans liek to get ourselves into trouble

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Whoa! That's cool. It says they "crashed the gates of the embassy in a stolen bus". I've always wanted to crash a gate in a stolen bus. Those Cubans have all the fun. :(

and look who made it there

813028.jpg

Originally posted by vicman

there you have it, that how i got into the US..zaguero dug up the US side of the border while i dug the mexican side...by the way did you see on the bootom of that news page that 21 cubans were forced out of the mexicna embassy in Havana...i used to live in a part of the embassy that was right underneath the ambassors office..seems like we mexicans liek to get ourselves into trouble

You still haven't paid me for digging my half of the tunnel! You have two more weeks or I'm sending you ass back!

Originally posted by chynado11

now shady..:laugh: Vic actually is a drug lord.shhhh dont tell anyone...thats how he "bought" his way over here...

CD

yeah, I bought out some border patrol guards to let me in, I have half the INS on my payroll, so if you have anyh family back in S. Korea that you want to bring in, PM me. :D

Yo, can you get these girls in?

babyvox2.jpg

dang, after this pic i'm never dating hispanic girls again...soooo shady theyre your cousins right? all 5 of them, and theyre promoting your cheesy trance CD back in S. Korea right?

dang, after this pic i'm never dating hispanic girls again...soooo shady theyre your cousins right? all 5 of them, and theyre promoting your cheesy trance CD back in S. Korea right?

Yeah. You notice the pixie dust all around them? That was my idea. :D

what pixie dust???

oh, I see....i wasnt really paying attention to the pixie dust

So which one do you like best? Maybe I could arrange an intro. In normal cases, the girl's family usually brings a dowry. But in your case, you'll probably need to bring the bag full of jewels to give to the girl's family. :D

So which one do you like best? Maybe I could arrange an intro. In normal cases, the girl's family usually brings a dowry. But in your case, you'll probably need to bring the bag full of jewels to give to the girl's family. :D

i think that processing her green card is all the "jewels" they would need :D

i'm thinking of either the one with the hair extensions on the bottom left or the one standing up on your right.

i think that processing her green card is all the "jewels" they would need :D

i'm thinking of either the one with the hair extensions on the bottom left or the one standing up on your right.

Good choice. The one of the right's family requests you bring an ox to the meeting. The one on the bottom left requests cash.

please observe the cartridge being held by the girls in question. certainly the koreanletters on said cartridges spell out "cheesy trance," WWWA is the name shady produces under back in S. Korea.

knowing shady, we should not be surprised that he chose good looking girls as the means to promote his material, leaving the music as a secondary object in the ad.