Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info on Paris!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I actually cold called that place and saw her there.......weird how at a job like mine you keep running into situations where you see people you recognize.

Gee...I sure wish I could see people through the phone too. Must be a Greek thing.

Originally posted by roha3000

Gee...I sure wish I could see people through the phone too. Must be a Greek thing.

Bro, I don't telemarket for my job......well, not cold call telemarket. I go by referals and/or just by knocking on doors.

BTW Ron......

:finger2:

Bro, I don't telemarket for my job......well, not cold call telemarket. I go by referals and/or just by knocking on doors.

BTW Ron......

:finger2:

HAHA...don't get your panties in a bunch. I was just playing.

Paris...lets just say me and my boy have casually talked to her here and there, and she is definitely an extremely nice person. She definitely used to hold the door down at Cracktory but now she seems alil looser................maybe its the moneyyyyyyyyy...but who knows, only her.....

Shes been roaming the Roxy crowd the past few weeks too...

hope to check her out at scoopa sometime soon, im very curious to hear her spin....

peaceeeeeeee ~andy

Originally posted by workenonlife

true we need more lezbos i figured but i'm looken for some interracial lesbians tho to put in sig LoL

You know what is weird, and I was just thinking about this when I was thinking about lesbians the other day, there really aren't that many pictures of interracial lesbos.

You know what is weird, and I was just thinking about this when I was thinking about lesbians the other day, there really aren't that many pictures of interracial lesbos.

i deff gr i was ooken this morn when i made that 1 i figured it would piss people off more or like get black guy with a white girl ad get a cum shot on her face LoL that might still be done later if i get bored but sh1t i wanna see a balck chick maken out with a white chick in a sig LoL

Originally posted by workenonlife

i deff gr i was ooken this morn when i made that 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It took me a couple of times trying to figure out what the hell you are trying to say.......

They gotta get some Asian chicks in there too bro..........a picture of like a threeway or something like that would be deluxe.

wow, now i heard that she is a she and that she was dating a very nice looking guy from long island. the source of this info happened to be friends with the sister of the nice looking guy. in my personal opinion, i think she was always a she. and that she just happens to have a cery good look to her and when working the door, a good "attitude".

now, i don't mean any negetivity from this post- it really doesn't matter what she "was" if she/he was-

i think she does a damn good job working the door- it's just that maybe there isn't any "info" on her and that she's just like any other good looking girl that you see anywhere