Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GSpot WAS A BAAAAAD BAAAAAD BOY!

Originally posted by quoth

yo, all you motherfuckers boast about how you spin at a frat party, how you spin at a club, but the funny thing is, is that...

YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN SPIN!!!!

YOU PRESS BUTTONS ON DUAL DISC CD PLAYERS AND FADE IN AND FADE OUT!!!! HOW DO YOU CALL THAT "SPINNING" WHEN ITS MORE LIKE "PRESSING"?

Now, no way did i say im the world's greatest dj nor is that my point, but jesus christ i learned and started and forever will be a vinyl dj and have taught myself very well. It's the only way to go and you fellas haven't learned that by now, you are too far gone, i don't care if u got a residency, i don't care if you spin frat parties, it don't matter cause you will never understand the true feel of vinyl and the true feel of matching beats and scratching in your beats by hand not by button, by analog not by digital. It's just a damn shame.

OMFG, quoth all you ever do is fucking yap about you and your vinyl!!!!! You seriously get on my nerves with your friggin vinyl vs cd argument EVERY SINGLE TIME anyone mentions anything about DJing. You need to get off it already. I dont care if you spin records, I dont care if youre a vinyl DJ, i dont care if you spin on 8 turntables if your crowd consists of the stuffed animals and posters in your bedroom. Take your vinyls and go out and do something with your DJing....otherwise, STFU and shove your latest B & A remix up your ass.

and for the record, I'm getting my vinyl game up, brotha........i just dont go around bragging about it on message boards

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

OMFG, quoth all you ever do is fucking yap about you and your vinyl!!!!! You seriously get on my nerves with your friggin vinyl vs cd argument EVERY SINGLE TIME anyone mentions anything about DJing. You need to get off it already. I dont care if you spin records, I dont care if youre a vinyl DJ, i dont care if you spin on 8 turntables if your crowd consists of the stuffed animals and posters in your bedroom. Take your vinyls and go out and do something with your DJing....otherwise, STFU and shove your latest B & A remix up your ass.

and for the record, I'm getting my vinyl game up, brotha........i just dont go around bragging about it on message boards

BG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

another intelligent comment from cyberpimp Quoth....you know, this board was a lot more interesting when you took that break from posting

do me a favor....let me know in advance if you are ever planning to go to one of Teklord's meetups so i can stay home...I dont need you coming up to me and acting like "its all cool, its just message board stuff" because i honestly dont like you

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

another intelligent comment from cyberpimp Quoth....you know, this board was a lot more interesting when you took that break from posting

do me a favor....let me know in advance if you are ever planning to go to one of Teklord's meetups so i can stay home...I dont need you coming up to me and acting like "its all cool, its just message board stuff" because i honestly dont like you

BG

first, quoth makes this board interesting

second, its called "busting balls"....if you can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen......

yo, all you motherfuckers boast about how you spin at a frat party, how you spin at a club, but the funny thing is, is that...

YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN SPIN!!!!

YOU PRESS BUTTONS ON DUAL DISC CD PLAYERS AND FADE IN AND FADE OUT!!!! HOW DO YOU CALL THAT "SPINNING" WHEN ITS MORE LIKE "PRESSING"?

Now, no way did i say im the world's greatest dj nor is that my point, but jesus christ i learned and started and forever will be a vinyl dj and have taught myself very well. It's the only way to go and you fellas haven't learned that by now, you are too far gone, i don't care if u got a residency, i don't care if you spin frat parties, it don't matter cause you will never understand the true feel of vinyl and the true feel of matching beats and scratching in your beats by hand not by button, by analog not by digital. It's just a damn shame.

Btw, sorry but i just felt like being "cocky" like the rest of you fools.

i do happen to spin vinyl. i spun only cd's (and yea, i still consider it spinning) for the first 6 or 7 months or so, because i didnt have the money to go out and buy Tech 1200's. but i saved up for them and now i got them, and i know the "true feel of vinyl"