Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay so who's in on this before I take the leap???

prplhz

I'd like to say I'm in, but I have to figure out what my deal is that weekend before I commit. Jackie is throwing a suprise engagement party for her sister and her fiance, so I HAVE to go to that, but they haven't set a time yet.

So, if I can go, I'm in!! I just don't want to say yes and screw you over later...

Okay I will give TDawg a call tomorrow sometime and find out details. Then let you guys know what's going on.

No you won't see me tonight, I am laying low as I have to work again tomorrow so have fun guys and dance a little jigg for me...

Jessica

Sorry I haven't called you yet TDawg, but I want to get an idea as to how many people would be interested. We were thinking about doing it the night of S&D, would it be too hard that night because so popular? I will give you buzz by the end of the week.

Thanks

Jessica.....just to let you know its only $200 a table...so even if its just a handful of you .......money shouldn't be an isuue.....getting the table behind the dj booth the night of S&D will not be that hard for me to hold for you guys......just let me know when you all finalize your plans

Tanzer

Originally posted by tdawg

Jessica.....just to let you know its only $200 a table...so even if its just a handful of you .......money shouldn't be an isuue.....getting the table behind the dj booth the night of S&D will not be that hard for me to hold for you guys......just let me know when you all finalize your plans

Tanzer

That sounds fair enough. With all of use $200 shouldn't be bad!!! What do you CP freaks think????

It's looking more and more like I'll be able to swing S&D, so I am most likely in (I'll let you all know as soon as a date is set for this stupid engagement party)...

If we're looking for more people to go in on a table with I may be able to find a few friends who'd be willing to go in on a table with us... I'll reiterate Drew's question... is there a limit??

Also, is that $200 just for the table, or do we have to spend $200 on alcohol that night (that'd be a BIG plus in my book!)

This is such a great idea, we definitely should capitalize on it... we'll get the best of every world. Plenty of dance space, a sweet spot to watch the action, and we'll get to watch the two best DJs in the worlds' every move... damn, this is starting to get me pumped for this night!!!! :)

Well think about it guys... if it's $200 for the table... even if there were only 4 of us (I know there will be more) going it would only be $50 each! So I think we should go for it! We should try and get TDAWG a head count (when would you need it by?)

Hows that sounding??

Originally posted by vikkii123

Well think about it guys... if it's $200 for the table... even if there were only 4 of us (I know there will be more) going it would only be $50 each! So I think we should go for it! We should try and get TDAWG a head count (when would you need it by?)

Hows that sounding??

Nice job, way to lay it out there for us. So why dont the 4 of us go for it. And I know that we will all have people with us so whatever. But, we can see the boys at work from there. I am sure they wont let us pack the thing though, there has got to be a limit

Originally posted by kaydup

Nice job, way to lay it out there for us. So why dont the 4 of us go for it. And I know that we will all have people with us so whatever. But, we can see the boys at work from there. I am sure they wont let us pack the thing though, there has got to be a limit

I'm sure there is a limit but hey as long as my ass is up there (along with a few others) ;) it's all good. Let everyone else worry about themselves...

So I'm game! I'm in... Whose with me!?!

Okay, well lets tell TDawg we will do it, and if he is going to be there to tell him to meet-up with us with some of his friends. So TDawg we want the table:D ...

It sounds really good, and I am sure we will have a fun time, as long as we all go and meet there and stick to our guns. And I am curious, is it $200 for the table or atleast $200 in booze?

i've been away from the board... but YES i want in!! count me in on this table deal-io... it sounds like we have a good group of people in on it.. so far

prplhz

vikki

kaydup

nyisformeat

teamj5 +1

aiwave

who else? sorry if i missed someone... add to the list please

katie

Hey sorry I haven't replied quicker to thsi post....but I have been busy as hell!!!:monkey:

well you guys have to spend a minimum of $200 on booze....I'll try to get all you comped who will be @ the table.....and if you gys want I'll come and get your crew outside and walk you guys in.....Hows that sound????

ROUND UP THE TROOPS!

Hey sorry I haven't replied quicker to thsi post....but I have been busy as hell!!!:monkey:

well you guys have to spend a minimum of $200 on booze....I'll try to get all you comped who will be @ the table.....and if you gys want I'll come and get your crew outside and walk you guys in.....Hows that sound????

ROUND UP THE TROOPS!

That sounds perfect:D Thank you so much Tdawg!!!!

Come on guys/girls $200 in booze... will be nothing for us;)

ROUND UP THE TROOPS!

Wow, thanks a lot! That's great!

This night is going to be so sweet... what an awesome idea! $200 in booze!?!? NOT a problem... maybe we should get two tables! :D

Quick question... if we're going to get comped, should I not order tickets for the night?? That could be kinda hairy.