Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay so who's in on this before I take the leap???

prplhz

ok...well I forgot that this night is going to be seriously insane...we have S&D...ANNNNNNNNNND JP spinning this nite!!!

so as far as comps go.....I probably will not be able to comp anyone..even if you guys do have a table....so if ya got tix...just keep em and use em.....for those of you who don't I will try to put together a comp list for just the clubplanet members

jess I got your mail

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

A friend of mine had extra tickets to PVD when he came around this summer. He sold them in line in about 12 seconds.

Should be a piece of cake!

Your so smart. I would have eventually gotten to that, just slow.

Originally posted by tdawg

ok...well I forgot that this night is going to be seriously insane...we have S&D...ANNNNNNNNNND JP spinning this nite!!!

so as far as comps go.....I probably will not be able to comp anyone..even if you guys do have a table....so if ya got tix...just keep em and use em.....for those of you who don't I will try to put together a comp list for just the clubplanet members

jess I got your mail

How many people can fit at a table???

ok now this is the story with S&D.........for a table in the balcony behind the dj booth the night of S&D and JP.....its $1000 (ouch)....that is just for the table ...you guys can sit there all nite and not drink a drop of liquor and it will still be $1000......you can have as many heads up there as you want.....you figure 10 peeps is a hundy a piece...and so forth....also I will need a credit card to hold the table....

or you can get a table in the NU ROOM....which is better IMO...for $400....same deal...as many heads as you want and a credit card is still needed

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES FOR QUOTING THE WRONG PRICE.....The price I told you guys is the norm, but do to the popularity of this event the prices went up...I am sorry and hope I didn't ruin anyones plans....let me know what you guys want to do

ok now this is the story with S&D.........for a table in the balcony behind the dj booth the night of S&D and JP.....its $1000 (ouch)....that is just for the table ...you guys can sit there all nite and not drink a drop of liquor and it will still be $1000......you can have as many heads up there as you want.....you figure 10 peeps is a hundy a piece...and so forth....also I will need a credit card to hold the table....

or you can get a table in the NU ROOM....which is better IMO...for $400....same deal...as many heads as you want and a credit card is still needed

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES FOR QUOTING THE WRONG PRICE.....The price I told you guys is the norm, but do to the popularity of this event the prices went up...I am sorry and hope I didn't ruin anyones plans....let me know what you guys want to do

Damn... You know I will now look up there on that night and see that one guy with a table and know he is a pimp

I knew this was too good to be true.... I've been waiting for a message like this all week:rolleyes:

There's no way I'm gonna be stuck in the Nu Room while S&D are blowing up the spot on the floor, and $1000 is ridiculous, so it's looking like plans are scrapped.

I know it's not your fault tdawg... it's just VERY frustrating. I bought tickets this morning and most likely wouldn't have if I'd known...

If you could set it up so we spend $1000 on alcohol and everything is square I'd still be in......