i wish they didnt advertise it like the last time they played classics

for once it wasnt ridiculously crowded

and he took it back to 98 woohoo

oh well he plays best on theme nights and im stuck dealing with the crowd

yup;) but his b-day was out of control, way to fuckin packed:mad:

SF CLASSIC NIGHT THATS A JOKE

HE WILL NEVER PLAY A FULL NIGHT OF CLASSICS

MAYBE ONE EVERY TWO HOURS UNTILL ABOUT 10 O CLOCK

AND THAN HELL GET OLDSKOOL WHICH IS NOT UNUSUAL FOR HIM SINCE HE PLAYS OLD TRACKS LATE ANYWAY!

HE CAN NEVER PLAY A CLASSIC NIGHT LIKE DANNY

DANNY GOES WAY BACK AND STAYS THERE ALL NIGHT

Originally posted by pj1

AND THAN HELL GET OLDSKOOL WHICH IS NOT UNUSUAL FOR HIM SINCE HE PLAYS OLD TRACKS LATE ANYWAY!

aight so go to danny's classic's nite.

Originally posted by roninmess

exactly... skeemr, you goin? i wanna take u up on that offer u gave to me at Roxy way back when:tongue: *sniff* *sniff*

haha aight actually if you would have caught me on his b-day i would been more than gladly to hook you up, but i am gunna *try* to be good. maybe wake up like 6 or 7 and go and just chill out. but if you find me i am sure i can ask someone to hook it up;)

Originally posted by pj1

UR A JOKE. DOES DANNY SPIN FOR 234789234892348 HOURS NO SOOOO :chop:

Originally posted by origskeemr

haha aight actually if you would have caught me on his b-day i would been more than gladly to hook you up, but i am gunna *try* to be good. maybe wake up like 6 or 7 and go and just chill out. but if you find me i am sure i can ask someone to hook it up;)

aiiiiiight no doubt bro.... yo i couldnt find anyone in that fuckin place on his birthday.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MFUCKENAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

dont even bother kid. everyone on this board hates on JP and everyone is entitled to their own opinion so fuck it. Danny is the man and all but wtf does it matter if we wanna hear JP.

and i am entitled to my opinion and that is that he is a muthafuckin jerkoff

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

ummmm?

wmc 01

if you had a clue you would know that jp closed to go hear danny at space.im not gonna get into who spins longer cause we all know why some dj's go longer than others im not putting jp down i never compared who was a better dj they are both the best at each of their styles BUT jonathan WILL NEVER PLAY A WHOLE CLASSIC NIGHT

Originally posted by pj1

ummmm?

wmc 01

if you had a clue you would know that jp closed to go hear danny at space.im not gonna get into who spins longer cause we all know why some dj's go longer than others im not putting jp down i never compared who was a better dj they are both the best at each of their styles BUT jonathan WILL NEVER PLAY A WHOLE CLASSIC NIGHT

yo i understand what your sayin but we were just sayin how we are goin to jp's classic night and you were like danny blah blah. and its such old news i know how everyone feels about jp on this board and thats fine. but we got the point danny is great and ranked jp isnt even ranked, and crackheads go to Sf the people that go to Vynl only go for the music. I caould care less i know why i go and thats all that matters. Dannys talented we are just tired of people hatin.

and stress your point through words not CAPS:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jennEfer

Quality not quantity

there are a lot of times i go to hear Danny and walk out upset as well as JP. its the preference of music that most people argue about on this board pots and pans blah blah. truthfully i think a lot people rant and rave over Danny cause who he is not what he is. i would never knock his skills cause i cant he is verrrrrrrrrry let me stress very talented. The point is when i go there i see a lot of crackheads also. anyway this conflict has been beatin to death already so i dont want to start it again. My point is half of the kids in there dont have a clue about music and only go to say i heard Danny period. and i know a lot of Vynl heads that would agree.

No disrespect to you Jenn ya know i love you but this had to be said:tongue:

there are a lot of times i go to hear Danny and walk out upset as well as JP. its the preference of music that most people argue about on this board pots and pans blah blah. truthfully i think a lot people rant and rave over Danny cause who he is not what he is. i would never knock his skills cause i cant he is verrrrrrrrrry let me stress very talented. The point is when i go there i see a lot of crackheads also. anyway this conflict has been beatin to death already so i dont want to start it again. My point is half of the kids in there dont have a clue about music and only go to say i heard Danny period. and i know a lot of Vynl heads that would agree.

No disrespect to you Jenn ya know i love you but this had to be said:tongue:

I never made reference to Danny... I have heard his off nights... I have my favorites ::cough:: Carl Cox ::cough::

I just don't think that a DJs talent should be based upon the length of his or her set is all.