Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: roxy stage dancers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to join this thread and decide not to follow the format of the peace out. Also, whenever my friends come with me to Roxy, they always decide to be rude and run into roninmess numerous times throughout the night causing roninmess to almost throw dem bows.

peace out,

teklord310

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I can't make it to a CP meetup at Great Adventure b/c too many people will stop me and ask me to on the spot bust out a verse from my great song, "What its like (beat box noises) Having a Roni".

Peace Out

RoninIce aka Rip Van Winkle

I am also fighting Todd Bridges and Paula Jones is fighting Tanya Harding, and Danny Bonaduce is fighting Barry Williams on FOX on Wednesday night at 9pm.

peace out,

roninice

Originally posted by roninmess

I decided to join this thread because i'm fucking bored and need to study. Also, whenever my friends come with me to Roxy, they always decide to be pimps and hookup with all the 14 year olds in the VIP room.

peace out,

teklord310

I decided to shave my head because i kept stabbing people in the eye. I think teklord310 is the coolest mofo on the boards, some day I will be just as popular as he is.

peace out,

roninmess

that good for you??