Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In love w/ Ivano

esance

Last night went to Spin with my friend and Ivano was tearing it up. OMG can that man spin......WOW

I'm not sure really if I am in Love with Mr. Bellini or just my first :rolleyes: time being a DJ whore. First time ever for the two of us, we had to say Hi and praise him.

It was great there we were totally straight and we could not stop dancing.....The sheer love of the music was all we needed.

Of course I must confess my mind was having naughty thoughts

like if this guy can mix like this and make me feel this good with his music...... What must he be like between the sheets ???

OK so there is my confession.

Spin please bring him back on Friday's.

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by esance

;)

Alright then if he's married I guess I can ask his wife if the majic continues on into the bedroom !!!

:D

I hear he plays Hide the Majic wand

Majic

Majic

My new word of the day =)

Originally posted by laliux

Ivano is good but lately he's been so fu%$#^ predictable that anybody can mention 4 songs he will play in his first hour. He should go out and a little shopping.

Last time I was going to check out Ivano, it was funny b/c I told Stacey I was going and she was like "well he's just going to play......" and preceded to rattle of an entire set list. Then I'm at the club, and like clockwork- he drops every track Stacey named in order. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong.......Ivano has tremendous talent, he's crazy good. However, when you go out 3 nights a week and hear him spin 4-5 times a month, you start to crave a lil' variety. I guess we just take him for granted b/c we're spoiled.............:D

:cool:

Yes I think that's it we are spoiled, we have top notch local talent that I sometimes do prefer over the "big names" that come in to town.

And then of course we have the big names all the time !!!

So we are most definately spoiled. I myself was just bitching about Billboard. On the other hand we could own a second home with what is spent at these place's by the end of the month. I guess that might give us the right to complain.

:D

True, Ivano rocks the house, just go to the patio at Space and see for yourself but it is also true that a little shopping wouldn't hurt though it's also a lot fun to dance to all those favorites tunes he throws like Planet Funk- Chase the Sun, the white label from Wrapped around your Fingers, and others.