Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka with Green Velvet was Great

OK Im just gonna say that Green Velvert was awesome- La La Land, Flash, Answering Machine, and the Perculator -- It wasa great show - and they are also a great group of guys that love to party --- After hours was nuts anyone want a TOM COLLINS -- where is Pat D lol

John Michaels, Louis Todaro and Sal Parm ripped shit up too

The night was great -- cant wait to go to chicago to see how they do it out there :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Well, I heard that Green Velvet was on for 45 minutes! Who goes to a club to see a 45 minute performance?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone on this board needs a prozac and a personality.

This is a message board and Scarlet left a message. That is what it is for. Not for you to try out type someone. Get over it.

Scarlet, I had a great time. Those three dj's played totally different sets but I enjoyed the whole thing. Great party.

Originally posted by vitotheguido

45 minutes is a long time, Ever since that song has hit the radio, it has become very annoying. Did they have any nice dancers to look at for the 45 minutes?

It was a live PA with the keyboards and synthesizers and all IT was not LA LA LAND FOR 45 MINS--- It was a great show and people were dancing and loved it -- Here we go again another I heard it was BS -- Come and see for yourself next time - dont go by I heard this and that --

I think the problem that people have is that even if the party sucked, you would still say it was great.

That's why someone like Saleen's opinion is more valuable, because even if he likes a place or a DJ, he will still be objective and not say week after week after week that a party/DJ was incredible.

Originally posted by cigs

I think the problem that people have is that even if the party sucked, you would still say it was great.

That's why someone like Saleen's opinion is more valuable, because even if he likes a place or a DJ, he will still be objective and not say week after week after week that a party/DJ was incredible.

I had a good time and enjoyed Green Velvet. I also do not ususally like the performances, but these guys were different. PA for the vocals could have been louder. I am partial to John Michaels because he is the only one who spins that Vinyl/Twilo music that I have come to love.

I gotta agree with grey, I really enjoyed Green Velvet's performance despite what I expected. He is doing some really innovative stuff, and you gett a little more with all apsects of the song performed live. As far as the other dj's I was really feelin' John Michaels, the other guys. . .well thats a different story. Just my 2cents.:hat: