Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the Board

:laugh:

Well i basically became a member to see what the whole fus was aout---my b/f told me about this he joined cause of his friend and now i joined b/c of him --i never liked clubs before i went last year with my girls... But now i appreciate the music--not like my b/f and his best friend --they worship dj's and don't shut up about things... But i like to have fun when i can but i hate going to a club when all that goes on is my b/f and his friend talk about the music--i like to experience the music but i don't like hearing the origins of each song. But hello to everyone in the clubnyc

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Eeeek..........another one from Jersey.

Hello

Better that than another one from Greece! ;) (jk, all you Greek people put your guns down!)

Welcome to the board :D What's your scene? Favorite clubs? etc etc give us the biography ;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Eeeek..........another one from Jersey.

Hello

Gee, your one to talk. Your not even from a fuckin state. Your from a providance.

Anyhow, don't listen to this one-legged chicken with a broken wing dancing motherfucker he just needs to learn to keep his gyro shut.

But welcome to the board. :D

HAIL JERSEY :tongue: (even though im from brooklyn lol)