Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox and Hawtin review..........

.....and Marillo and Hipp-E.

First off, let me say this was the wettest party I have ever been to. Seeing as how it was mostly in a tent outside, there was no way avoiding getting your socks soaked and dancing around with a puddle in your shoes.

The line when I got there at 12 was insane. Would have taken at least an hour and a half to get in. Then I saw msoprano and that cut the line in half. Then we saw scoob-e and that cut the line in half again. Then crobra waived us down and BAM! front of the line.......people behind us wanted blood.

INSIDE:

Carl Cox........first time seeing him live, goddamn if the man didn't prove his worth tonight. Everybody in the tent were moving.....awesome sight to see.

Hawtin..........much better than the last time I saw him in a party in Massachusetts. If everybody wasn't worn out by Cox, everbody would have been moving.

Marillo and Hipp-E......can't give a fair review.

Food Court.......best idea ever.

Port O' Potties as bathrooms outside in the rain........bleh.

Met a couple of new faces and had a blast. Everyone I was chillin with, glad you were part of it. I will most likely run into everyone at some point along the line.

I'm going to sleep for a couple of days, peace everyone.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow can't believe you two beat me to it!

I gotta agree though...

I'm still wringing out my socks..

Neumonia anyone?

I think this party's gonna make

half of NY sick for the next week..

Had a blast though,,

(cough cough..sneeze..sniffle)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

.....and Marillo and Hipp-E.

First off, let me say this was the wettest party I have ever been to. Seeing as how it was mostly in a tent outside, there was no way avoiding getting your socks soaked and dancing around with a puddle in your shoes.

The line when I got there at 12 was insane. Would have taken at least an hour and a half to get in. Then I saw msoprano and that cut the line in half. Then we saw scoob-e and that cut the line in half again. Then crobra waived us down and BAM! front of the line.......people behind us wanted blood.

INSIDE:

Carl Cox........first time seeing him live, goddamn if the man didn't prove his worth tonight. Everybody in the tent were moving.....awesome sight to see.

Hawtin..........much better than the last time I saw him in a party in Massachusetts. If everybody wasn't worn out by Cox, everbody would have been moving.

Marillo and Hipp-E......can't give a fair review.

Food Court.......best idea ever.

Port O' Potties as bathrooms outside in the rain........bleh.

Met a couple of new faces and had a blast. Everyone I was chillin with, glad you were part of it. I will most likely run into everyone at some point along the line.

It was awesome seeing who I saw...I had a blast!! I'm going to sleep for a couple of days, peace everyone.

Gotta agree with this man on all accounts....def an awesome deal goin on over there.....except for the fishy smell...:yuck:

Watching the sunrise on the atrium deck would've been awesome too, but those high and mighty fuckers...aka rent-a-cops...we're all up on everyone's shit!

Anywho...goin nitey nite! :zzz:

Originally posted by marcid21

Gotta agree with this man on all accounts....def an awesome deal goin on over there.....except for the fishy smell...:yuck:

Watching the sunrise on the atrium deck would've been awesome too, but those high and mighty fuckers...aka rent-a-cops...we're all up on everyone's shit!

Anywho...goin nitey nite! :zzz:

Nice meetin you and all the other heads tonite:D :cool:

w00 h00, nice meetin u all :)

few things to add

1) i was seeing bart simpson on the monitor and no i didnt do drugs

2) hawtin sounded like the same track for 3 hours straight

3) me and jon have already committed to vinyl next friday

4) lets not even get into the staff heading the coatcheck

5) roha is a fuckin nutcase

6) giani just like comes out of no where, then disappears to go home just as quick

6) how about them 3 pictures i was allowed to take before my camera got denied like a fat person in a coach airplane seat.........................................................................

blame the blurryness on account of i was a tad intoxicated

cox1.JPG

cox3.JPG

cox4.JPG

crazy fucken night...

well worth the long walk in the pouring rain with my umbrella turning inside out every 2 minutes. when i got to the party i ditched it on the floor and was soaked anwyay.

i went with about 10 kids, danced ALL night.

I missed most of cox, i was too wet to chill in the tent.

hawtin was amazing... i was right in the front, loving every second.

hrm, thats all i guess. oh, the bathroom situation was terrible..

:laugh:

great meeting you andy.

~~~~~~~~~im twisted~~~~~~~~~~

:horns: :smoke:

Originally posted by somebitch

crazy fucken night...

well worth the long walk in the pouring rain with my umbrella turning inside out every 2 minutes. when i got to the party i ditched it on the floor and was soaked anwyay.

i went with about 10 kids, danced ALL night.

I missed most of cox, i was too wet to chill in the tent.

hawtin was amazing... i was right in the front, loving every second.

hrm, thats all i guess. oh, the bathroom situation was terrible..

great meeting you andy.

~~~~~~~~~im twisted~~~~~~~~~~

:horns: :smoke:

damn I knew I shoulda went kara check your pm's

The worst organization ever!!!!!!!!I waited for more than 2.30 hours and decided to go home because I had a line in front of me of 2.30 more hours. I WANT MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will never in my life go again to a party organized by these people.........I WANT MY MONEY AND MY SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scoob-e

few things to add

2) hawtin sounded like the same track for 3 hours straight

4) lets not even get into the staff heading the coatcheck

5) roha is a fuckin nutcase

6) giani just like comes out of no where, then disappears to go home just as quick

I agree on all those, Scoob-e;)

I don't know where to begin.... I got there mad early (10ish), and was glad to catch the Morillo set, hangin with bogb(lucky bastid meeting Cox like that!) and roha(you penguin, you). Morillo was nice, playing some housy stuff that got deeper towards the end

You know my stance on Carl, so that's that:D

Richie was also nice. ANd it was kool to get out of the rain-soaked tent and feel nice n warm in the Atrium... Ahhhhhh:cool:

THe only complaints were my cold feet freezing in the puddles and the coatcheck:rolleyes:

But overall, meeting the whole entire CP crew made those bad moments all the less important. GREAT SEEING EVERYONE :)

CARL FAAAAAAAAAAWKING COX:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I Never seen a man move like that...his body language is so perfect for the way he spins

as for stuck on earth their security and their organization, oh and we are not over selling the event..bullshit ....people really need to stop talking shit in this industry because i really had enough of that.....:blown: :bigfinger

Originally posted by scoob-e

few things to add

You weren't???? I almost asked what were you on and to share so I could see Bart Simpson. LOL

'member the guy falling into the curtain???