Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night @ Crack Factory.....

Ok, just got home, it's about lunch time - It was another amazing night at Factory. Got there around 5. JP tore the place apart, played a remix of "Rhythm Is A Dancer", which I never heard before, but liked it. Night was going well, place was packed. Then, I was standing at the top of the stair case watching the dancers, when I see a body falling down in front of me (yes thats right, a body). Some guy was leaning over the banister at the top of the stair case & some how fell from the 3rd floor to the 2nd. He cracked his head on the lower banister on the way down (ouch). At first I thought he was dead, but then he got up & his head started gushing blood. Security came & took him god knows where. I've never seen that happen before & hopefully never will again, hes lucky he did'nt break his neck. So all & all it was a good night, reminded me to never lean over the railing to much, wish you all could have been there.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

whats all this with people actually waiting to turn 21 to go to a 21+ party?

i've had this argument many times...mostly when people like FREAK out if u say u don't like 18+parties...u know the go into the whole...."i can't help my age" frenzy! but it's not even like that...

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

whats all this with people actually waiting to turn 21 to go to a 21+ party?

getting a fake i.d. never really mattered so much to some people. Its 2 months not 2 years. I been havin lots of fun times in these years at 18+ clubs and no im not an exithead lol. But shit definitely when im 21 Factory is the least of the clubs i wanna check out. Plus, it's less of a hassle booze wise cause i don't look 21. Hope this satifys yer answer. :D

See one more thing is that, im not even a club type person. Its kinda blah. Im more into the underground scene and have always been, but yet always found it personally, uneccesary to get a fake and this and that. Sure, it would be nice but it really obviouly don't mean a flea-flying-fuck to me if i could care less and chill til im 21. To be honest, i'm only gonna go to factory once to see what the hype and negativity i hear is about and judge for myself, and if i like it them maybe i'll come back and maybe ill come back as the juiced-up Quoth. But at 21, you have a better chance at catchin me at Baktun on a Saturday for some Drum-n-Bass.

Originally posted by njangel

.......I'll be there w/you to celebrate . Have to find a place to go when I actually do turn 21 - Only 1 yr. & 2 more months to go

:D hey alright sounds like a fuckin plan.

When your 21, um.....we will take you to um....hmm..how does GLOWBANA sound??? :idea:

:laugh: ::coughHOAXcough::

Thats funny njangel...I would of loved to see that.

Should never lean over the railings when ya not all there.. know what I mean. Hehe.. maybe He will change his mind about doing whatever ever he did to fall to the second floor.

He must of forgotten where the stairs are....

:laugh: SPLAT!!:laugh:

Next time wear a helmet.......... :hat:

Originally posted by fluidnyc

Thats funny njangel...I would of loved to see that.

Should never lean over the railings when ya not all there.. know what I mean. Hehe.. maybe He will change his mind about doing whatever ever he did to fall to the second floor.

He must of forgotten where the stairs are....

:laugh: SPLAT!!:laugh:

Next time wear a helmet.......... :hat:

You think that's funny??!?!?!?!? ASS :idea::rolleyes::blown:

I have no pity for K heads...sorry!

So whatever, im an ass, deal with it.

You were kidding? Yeah, you just edited your post to "clarify" you were kidding, first off. Second, who said anything about K? She didn't describe the circumstances surrounding this kid's plunge.

So in addition to being an ass, you can't read, oh, and if I recall from one of your very first posts on the board, you're a racist too. What a winner you are. :blown:

I'm done with you.

I see..

Whatever O.J.

You had it out for me as soon as I hit this board.

You always with negitive things to reply with.

You dont know me bro.

So I wouldnt be calling anyone anything~

But whatever...floats your boat.

Racisit? Haha thats a good one. . .

Maybe you didnt see the post about the studio!

But whatever, I dont need to prove anything.

PS: Here's $5 bucks go buy yourself a sense of humor!

Cya~

:laugh:

seriously though...that's not funny.....

I know.. .. .. like I said I was only kiddin..

I saw ur original post and the one you edited 15 minutes later. The first one said something like "Yeah I thought it was funny." The first 1 said nothing bout being kidding, and even if u were kidding it still wasn't cool--no 1 knows why he fell, and like oj said, K was never mentioned. And 4 all we know, the guy could be permanently disabled now.

I think the lesson here is think before you post. Let's move on now, no need for anymore drama.