Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: drama lovers

As of this post, I am officially resigning from saying anything, ANYTHING, be it good or bad, about Hunka Bunka. It is a conflict of interest, not to mention childish. I ask that the other promoters on this board follow my lead and do not trash other clubs. We are here to promote our clubs and to make money, not to trash other clubs.

In fact, I call out to all CP members and ask everyone (including Saleen) to live by the motto, "If you don't have anything nice to say, shut your fucking mouth!"

Lets end the drama...we don't have to be nice to each other, but we dont have to be mean either.

BG

"Treat others just as you want to be treated." :D Havent I been saying that. . .over and over again!! Some people will never learn! ibclubbin remeber the most important resource is your own spirit. . . And nothing anyone says can CHANGE THATS . . . ;)

MARY J BLIGE LYRICS

"No More Drama"

So tired, tired of these drama

No more, no more

I wanna be free

I'm so tired, so tired

Broken heart again

Another lesson learn

Better know your friends

Or else you will get burn

Gotta count on me

Cause I can guarantee

That I'll be fine

No more pain (no more pain)

No drama (no more drama in my life)

Noone's gonna make me hurt again

What a player fool

Go through ups and downs

Nowhere and all the time

You wouldn't be around

Or maybe I like the stress

Cause I was young and restless

But there was long ago

I don't wanna cry no more

No more game (no more game messin with my mind)

Nooone's gonna make me hurt again

No more tears (no more tears, I'm tired of cryin everynight)

No more fears (no more fears, I really don't wanna cry)

I don't ever wanna hurt again

Wanna speak my mind, wanna speak my mind

Uh, it feel so good

When you let go

Avoid these drama in your life

Now you're free from all the pain

Free from all the game

Free from all the stress

So bye your happiness

I don't know

Only God knows where the story is

For me, but I know where the story begins

It's up to us to choose

Whatever we win or loose

And I choose to win

No more game (tired of your playin' game with my mind)

No more, no more, No more, no more

No more tears (no more tears, no more cryin every night)

No more fears (no more waking be up in the morning)

No drama, no more in my life

No more drama, no more drama

No more drama, no more drama

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE DRAMA

No more drama in my life

So tired, tired of these drama

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

As of this post, I am officially resigning from saying anything, ANYTHING, be it good or bad, about Hunka Bunka. It is a conflict of interest, not to mention childish. I ask that the other promoters on this board follow my lead and do not trash other clubs. We are here to promote our clubs and to make money, not to trash other clubs.

In fact, I call out to all CP members and ask everyone (including Saleen) to live by the motto, "If you don't have anything nice to say, shut your fucking mouth!"

Lets end the drama...we don't have to be nice to each other, but we dont have to be mean either.

BG

Listen you loser, if I go out and have a shitty time whether its @ HB, Abyss, Metro, Platinum, Factory, Vinyl or where ever I am not gonna hold back from giving it a bad review, if it sux I am gonna say it sux, and by the way GFY

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Listen you loser, if I go out and have a shitty time whether its @ HB, Abyss, Metro, Platinum, Factory, Vinyl or where ever I am not gonna hold back from giving it a bad review, if it sux I am gonna say it sux

I am with him......

Listen you loser, if I go out and have a shitty time whether its @ HB, Abyss, Metro, Platinum, Factory, Vinyl or where ever I am not gonna hold back from giving it a bad review, if it sux I am gonna say it sux, and by the way GFY

I agree compleatly!! If a party/club sucks i think we are obligated to let eveyone know that it sucks......And what is this with the "cant we all just get along" bullshit??????.... i read this board for the drama!!

stfu.jpg

BG

Listen Mr. IBclubbing guy, just because you stuck your smelly foot in your own mouth while trashing Bunka and what ever other clubs you did as well, doesnt mean we here on CP are only gonna post good reviews, bro where do you spin? Queens? What a joke, I realize everyone needs to start somewhere, but your absolutley ridiculous for making any comments about any other club, whether they were bad or good, oh wait didn't you just pick up platinum on thursdays?? No disrespect to anyone at Platinum but they have along way to go until they are in the same category as Abyss, Bunka, Metro or any other club in Jersey, this is the bottom line son, we will say whatever we want, whenever we want, about whom or whatever we want, you on the other hand have no justification to say anything about our clubs, because your an idiot

Listen Mr. IBclubbing guy, just because you stuck your smelly foot in your own mouth while trashing Bunka and what ever other clubs you did as well, doesnt mean we here on CP are only gonna post good reviews, bro where do you spin? Queens? What a joke, I realize everyone needs to start somewhere, but your absolutley ridiculous for making any comments about any other club, whether they were bad or good, oh wait didn't you just pick up platinum on thursdays?? No disrespect to anyone at Platinum but they have along way to go until they are in the same category as Abyss, Bunka, Metro or any other club in Jersey, this is the bottom line son, we will say whatever we want, whenever we want, about whom or whatever we want, you on the other hand have no justification to say anything about our clubs, because your an idiot

ooooh, ouch, that hurt...

nice i couldnt have said it any better myself