Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: drama lovers

What a bunch of bitches .

If youre gonna fight make it intereseting. Think of us others and the entertainment value of this drama. now get back in your corners think of some good shit and come out fighting, better yet admit youre gay lovers and share the KY with each other because this has been going on for the longest and its the same post every week.

IB and Scarlet its old already. find a new adversary.

Originally posted by kostaP

If youre gonna fight make it intereseting. Think of us others and the entertainment value of this drama. now get back in your corners think of some good shit and come out fighting, better yet admit youre gay lovers and share the KY with each other because this has been going on for the longest and its the same post every week.

Sorry babe....I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER. . .;)

As for the bullies on teh board. . .I know they feel so bad about themselves and think that controlling someone else will make them feel better or help distract from their own problems. :tongue:

Like I stated before, I learned that the most important resource is your own spirit. I have the power to choose between hope and hopelessness. Focus on thoughts that are both realistic and positive. Accept that not everyone will like you and sometimes there will be nothing you can do about it. Accept that some people may dislike you for no apparent reason, even when they don’t know you at all. So please

"If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything"

Originally posted by laurie619

Sorry babe....I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER. . .;)

"If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything"

My comments weren't towards you. Scarlet and IB have some issues they need to work out in counseling before their relationship together can grow to the next level.:blown:

My comments weren't towards you. Scarlet and IB have some issues they need to work out in counseling before their relationship together can grow to the next level.:blown:

Hey babe...sorry about that...hope I didnt get ya mad in anyway!

Sometimes this board get WAY out of HAND...I didnt know that there could be so much evil in just one person. . .

Well…Have a good day* and remember smile because you never know who is falling in love with it…:D

Guest saleen351

"I'm good enough , I'm smart enough and gosh darn it people like me":D

did yo ever see the movie of that skit off of SNL......... Soooooooooo funny...............

IB and Scarlet its old already. find a new adversary.

look at the first post of this thread...i wanted to stop the drama...then KYforme had to insult me while trying to share his opinion, saleen jumped in as usual.....drama queens

fuck it, im done posting here.....insult me however you want, say whatever....im done with this thread and any drama thread cause youre all a bunch of fegs

BG

Originally posted by sydnie

HA!... once you're in YOU ARE IN - for life! well, see ya in a few weeks.

So TRUE. . .:D Oh and ibclubbin When things go wrong...don't go with them,but I see you did I guess you didnt learn that

The only way to solve a problem is to face it not run away, but do whatever you must, feel whatever you must, and keep in mind that we all grow wiser and become more sensitive and are able to enjoy life more after we go through hard times ;)

The only way to solve a problem is to face it not run away, but do whatever you must, feel whatever you must, and keep in mind that we all grow wiser and become more sensitive and are able to enjoy life more after we go through hard times ;)

Enough already with inspirational quotes. Have you checked out the Hallmark website to see if they are hiring?????:finger:

So TRUE. . .:D Oh and ibclubbin When things go wrong...don't go with them,but I see you did I guess you didnt learn that

Ooh Jesus...... GET THE CANE!

Dammmn, are you ok?

Do you honestly think that anyone actually reads your quotes and thinks, "Wow, thats deep"

Cause Im over here thinking "Wow- shes fuckin wierd"

You scare me man.

Do you go house to house with this shit.............?