Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Security Stole My Elements

~~~ Even tho i dont like how rudely highmay said it....i agree it all about the confidence..........if u walk in and just stay calm they either will send u to the left.....or in other clubs they will just pat u down.............they are bouncers they sense fear........i haventbeen properly searched for a long time and at exit i always go to the left!!! maybe its cause im cute? :tongue: :tongue: j/k

Yeah.. Exit security really fucking sucks.. but apparently there have been some problems lately, and I was recently told that they weren't searching just for the drugs anymore.. there have been a few instances where there have been some dangerous people walking around in there.. and one of my friends ended up encountering one of them.. not a good thing..

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah.. Exit security really fucking sucks.. but apparently there have been some problems lately, and I was recently told that they weren't searching just for the drugs anymore.. there have been a few instances where there have been some dangerous people walking around in there.. and one of my friends ended up encountering one of them.. not a good thing..

Could you please elaborate on the dangerous people and ur friend encountering them...im a little curious as to what ur talking about.

Peace,

Fabio

Originally posted by urallge

Could you please elaborate on the dangerous people and ur friend encountering them...im a little curious as to what ur talking about.

Peace,

Fabio

Dangerous things that can be hazardous to your health. :blown:

they took 12 rolls and 3 jars??

i don't know about you but if some bouncer was searchin me n i was about to get popped for my shit at that moment i would step out of the line and head for another club..i don't care who is spinnin or who is waitin for me inside..its like they dug into your pockets and took your cash

yes, if you think you will be heavily searched, and you have a lot of shit.. you have the right to turn around and say i don't want to go in.

if you already paid $$ to get in, and your ass is about to get robbed of everything you got, simply turn around and walk away. they can't say anything. i'd rather lose $30 than all that shit.

and highmay, racial profiling is a big controversy outside of clubs, no reason why it can't be a controversy inside of a club as well. i think it's wrong and the New Jersey Police Force has proven that so.

kitty19 is right though. I mean, I always see them bringing the asians to the side where they search. I don't think I've seen an asian not get searched at Exit. That is fucked up. I'll say 75% of the time I don't get searched at Exit. And when I do get searched, I barely get searched. I remember this one time, this Asian dude in front of me, holy shit the bouncer did the most thorough search on this guy. I was waiting for ever for him to finish searching him. And then when I came up... he just looked inside my hands and patted my pockets and off I was. And i was like, "Damn that's fucked up that the guy totally did a inside out search of him" But if your asian or anyone for that matter and you get searched and they DO find drugs on you, you can't complain. Cause that's like saying, a black man was driving a car that he stole. And then a cop pulled him over, and found out it was a stolen car. The black guy can't complain.