Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 Feet Under W...o...W!

That show is something else!

The new season just started, and tonights show was just unbelievable. From the life-death relation, to how a StRaNgE family gets along with each other.....there's nothing on t.v. like it!

I don't know what it is about that show, but it sure tells it like it is from a disfunctional viewpoint. One son taking an xtc pill by accident, the mom expressing the importance of sexual relations as a "healthy" thing, and the flashbacks to the father's life as a funeral director.

I don't know why, but i really seem to relate to that show on so many levels. The new season started off with a bang, i can't wait to see what'll happen next :updown:

aahhhhh i missed it!! i'm so out of it today, i completely forgot the season primeire was tonight! guess i'll catch the re-run during the week. but yeah, i agree with you...theressomething about the honesty of the show that makes it so addicting. i remember hearing all the hype about the show back when it first began and thought it was creepy, but once i saw it, it surprised me. wierd...i like all the hbo shows... sex and the city, sopranos, six feet under and oz... they seem to know what they're doing:idea:

F'N Nate and Brenda are the wierdest couple!!! WTF is up with them....seems like since both of them have been together they've been clinically depressed....But I OMG...I was laughing my face off when Nate was rollin'.....damn...good thing I never have to see myself on TV when I'm f'd UP!!!!!!

But yeah...definetly something addicting about the disfunction.....

Gotta love some of the stuff though...I mean...how much more controversial can you get than an inter-racial gay couple??? And be so graphic sometimes....:eek: :eek: LMAO...Gonorrhea!!!!

Not funny but...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

That show is something else!

The new season just started, and tonights show was just unbelievable. From the life-death relation, to how a StRaNgE family gets along with each other.....there's nothing on t.v. like it!

I don't know what it is about that show, but it sure tells it like it is from a disfunctional viewpoint. One son taking an xtc pill by accident, the mom expressing the importance of sexual relations as a "healthy" thing, and the flashbacks to the father's life as a funeral director.

I don't know why, but i really seem to relate to that show on so many levels. The new season started off with a bang, i can't wait to see what'll happen next :updown:

I dont watch much tv... so i have no idea what youre talking about... but can you clue me in??? (sounds interesting)

Originally posted by dgmodel

I dont watch much tv... so i have no idea what youre talking about... but can you clue me in??? (sounds interesting)

Ok, Basically in a nutshell, it's about a family who runs a funeral home, but points out all the disfunctions and problems endured in a family coming to terms with themselves.

One of the brothers is gay. The other has come down with a rare disease. The younger sister is trying to find meaning in life (coming of age?/?) and the mom is just a WACKJOB:D

It's a great show, and it's So Organic. They act with no inhibitions, yet seem to be uncomfortable and you feel their uncomfortability.

O yeah, and there's also tons of drug referenced, flashbacks, and topics on sex and death:)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Ok, Basically in a nutshell, it's about a family who runs a funeral home, but points out all the disfunctions and problems endured in a family coming to terms with themselves.

One of the brothers is gay. The other has come down with a rare disease. The younger sister is trying to find meaning in life (coming of age?/?) and the mom is just a WACKJOB:D

It's a great show, and it's So Organic. They act with no inhibitions, yet seem to be uncomfortable and you feel their uncomfortability.

O yeah, and there's also tons of drug referenced, flashbacks, and topics on sex and death:)

What a man...your so...soo..."organic"....:tongue::D;)

Originally posted by senorfern

Is an awesome show! I just checked out their webpage and it kinda reveals why Brenda has been acting flakey lately.

"It's all about the flow!"

Yeah?/? What did it say about her>? Im a curious monkey :monkey:

Originally posted by senorfern

Apparently she's having an affair with some dude who's currently in new england.

NO FREAKIN WAY :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I was SURE things were working out between her and Nate :blank:

O well,,, better watch to keep up... BTW , what's the website?