Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fluidnyc

Double Standards

Well it's true that double standards suck...but then again, if a guy goes out and has sex every other night with another girl...than I'm not thinking too highly about him either....and I definitely wouldn't consider him as a possibility.

....damn, I'm such a prude :laugh:

Originally posted by fluidnyc

I never understood why a "guy" can go out and fuck whenever he wants and thats normal, but when a "girl" goes out and fucks, she's a slut???

whos saying its good? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flying_high

Well it's true that double standards suck...but then again, if a guy goes out and has sex every other night with another girl...than I'm not thinking too highly about him either....and I definitely wouldn't consider him as a possibility.

....damn, I'm such a prude :laugh:

ditto

Originally posted by fluidnyc

I never understood why a "guy" can go out and fuck whenever he wants and thats normal, but when a "girl" goes out and fucks, she's a slut???

i can give you a long drawn out pseudo-philosophical response but... to sum it up... guys are assholes and ppl just grown accustomed to it, and or expect it... its like why can dogs shit/piss anywhere they want but humans cant??? basically same situation here... (very rough/crude analogy but im sure you get my point...)