Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My apology to the Sex Board member's...

sparklez929

lollol....sure no problem....but hey, girl....you also don't need anyone's permission or absolution on this board. This is not a contest on how many people agree or disagree with what you said ...damn, if that's what it is.... now I know why some people don't talk to me :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

Why do you care what people in this board think about you anyways?

Do you Sassa?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=84689

You know, there's something about you I like but I think you're energy is displaced right now. I really liked when you stirred it up with current events on the ny board but those days are just memories...

Originally posted by phatman

Do you Sassa?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=84689

You know, there's something about you I like but I think you're energy is displaced right now. I really liked when you stirred it up with current events on the ny board but those days are just memories...

I find it amusing people dedicate shit like that to me...that's all...I couldn't care less...I've yet to meet anyone from this board, and from the looks of it, I probably won't....there's just maybe only 3 or 4 people I'd like to meet...everyone else I couldn't care less about....so there's your answer....and I guess I do deserve that so-called award now don't I....

....there's just maybe only 3 or 4 people I'd like to meet...everyone else I couldn't care less about....so there's your answer....and I guess I do deserve that so-called award now don't I....

I soooo hear you on that one....funny thing is though, that everyone gets really upset when you voice an opinion like this....:laugh: .... damn, back to conformity and let's all just be nice and compliment eachother :rolleyes:

I find it amusing people dedicate shit like that to me...that's all...I couldn't care less...I've yet to meet anyone from this board, and from the looks of it, I probably won't....there's just maybe only 3 or 4 people I'd like to meet...everyone else I couldn't care less about....so there's your answer....and I guess I do deserve that so-called award now don't I....

If you don't care about anyone and don't care what they say then why would you be posting here in first place....:blank:

I wasnt really looking for an answer or even know if you deserve that award...it takes a lot more than words on a forum to create a Complete Bitch. I was just wondering why you posed that question to this girl when you took the time to respond to someone talking about you?

Your time is energy and giving it to people like that must be out of some concern even if it is minimal - I dont think there's anything right or wrong about that - it's only natural that we care about how people view us - even people we don't like. If you truly do not care, than you save your time, energy and words and do not respond...

Originally posted by totallytrance

If you don't care about anyone and don't care what they say then why would you be posting here in first place....:blank:

that doesn't really matter....i don't go to meet-ups...nor do i have a desire to...i don't know the majority of these people on any level other than the boards....however i like to post and bullshit to pass the time......:D

Originally posted by glowdancer

oh boy i hope this doesnt become a new trend

if someone has to make a whole post because they offended someone

then this board is gonna be full of apologies

lets all try to remember the topic of this board

SEX

Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

Originally posted by misk

that doesn't really matter....i don't go to meet-ups...nor do i have a desire to...i don't know the majority of these people on any level other than the boards....however i like to post and bullshit to pass the time......:D

I so second that. I used to go to meetups and all of that.... not anymore though...I found that I'm so not on the same wave than most people...although I have to admit I also met some very nice peps and made wonderful friends through cp's meetup...but still, no interest whatsover anymore....at least for the majority of people (there are a few interesting ones that I might would like to meet and/or some I've met before that I would be interested in seeing again)