Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 Years Later....An Anniversery Celebration..THIS SATURDAY...METRO LOUNGE!!!

This is the event of the year everyone! This saturday is the 4 Year anniversery of Metro Lounge. Next to new years eve, this is always the biggest event. This is what we have in store for you:

in the main room: DJ RICHIE RYDELL

in the ballroom: DJ QUEST (spinning old school house, R&B, hip-hop)

Live performance on stage by:KIM SOUZZI performing Johanthan Peters classic remix "are you feelin me?"

And.....its the long awaited METRO LOUNGE 2002 VIP GIVEAWAY!

The first 300 people to enter will recieve a new 2002 METRO LOUNGE VIP CARD (you can also trade in last years card for a new one)

I also have a special treat for everyone from clubplanet.... Since you have been so good to me personally...EVERYONE WHO COMES TO MY BAR BY THE DJ BOOTH AND SAYS THEY ARE FROM CLUBPLANET , I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU A METRO LOUNGE VIP CARD. My way of saying thanks to everyone who has been so good to me.

See everyone this saturday.

George B.

Dj dan fury....................."rumor" has it you were chillin at sound factory sat. I actually almost went:eek: I cant wait till this weekend. Are you coming friday also? We might all be going out on sat after the party.......Guess where?

Sandman - We might even have to get you out after hours ...Are ya down?

Originally posted by ml2k1

Dj dan fury....................."rumor" has it you were chillin at sound factory sat. I actually almost went:eek: I cant wait till this weekend. Are you coming friday also? We might all be going out on sat after the party.......Guess where?

Sandman - We might even have to get you out after hours ...Are ya down?

I was at SF on sunday.....I ran into Petey a couple of times roaming the 3rd floor......I think im just gonna go on saturday, and maybe go to SF for the Classics party. You better go, it should be good.

Originally posted by ml2k1

[bEVERYONE WHO COMES TO MY BAR BY THE DJ BOOTH AND SAYS THEY ARE FROM CLUBPLANET , I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU A METRO LOUNGE VIP CARD.

...And here I thought me and CGM were special...what a dissapointment;) :)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

George is a very dangerous man to be arund when he is bartending.

:D :D :D

No shit, dishes shots like its Holloween.....

Lesdig you going to the anniversery?

I just realized I am now a Club God.... I need a new hobby...

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

No shit, dishes shots like its Holloween.....

I told him I didnt want to do shots and he shoves it down my throat. On the way, I got pulled over by a state trooper and he said my breath smells like a brewery. I got out of it though, so its all good. George has always been good to my friends and I for about 5 years since he was a bartender at Abyss.

George, Thank you.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

C'mon guys, you love it!:D I cant wait till saturday. We have added a couple surprises, including a live performance by Anthony LaMont performing one of Richies classic friday night songs. (you will see what i am talking about). Remember everyone, make sure you get there early cause its gonna be crazy .FIRST 300 PEOPLE GET ML VIP CARDS! This is the only chance to get a metro lounge vip card. See everyone sat.

George.

Originally posted by unclebuc

I'm booked in main events the next couple of weeks. i should be free after easter!!!!!!!

"Booked" thats fucking hysterical..... ML2K1 asks for your ass every week and I have to explain to him that you pawned your car for a few 30 packs......

Lesdig you going to the anniversery?

Chris

I'm not going to make it, friends and I are going to MD for the weekend and doing the whole D.C. club thing. But maybe one day, we'll actually meet:) :) Have fun:D

Originally posted by lesdig

I'm not going to make it, friends and I are going to MD for the weekend and doing the whole D.C. club thing. But maybe one day, we'll actually meet:) :) Have fun:D

I think we only go opposite each other, must be my weekend to go....lol

Have a great safe weekend in MD

CD

"Booked" thats fucking hysterical..... ML2K1 asks for your ass every week and I have to explain to him that you pawned your car for a few 30 packs......

Now i'm thinking of heading to the sperm bank so that i can get some cab fare and actually make it out one weekend......