Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Budget eating in Miami

houseb4titties

news cafe is overrated imo. there are millions of places to eat on the beach. just depends on what you want to spend. there's a cool little sandwich stop called la sandwicheria or somethin like that off of 12th st and in between collins and washington (i think). if u like chinese, there's this great place called wok and roll on collins and 14th or 15th. best honey chicken i've EVER eaten.

it's all depending on what you're in the mood for.

ok ok...but they best be some good titties to keep me waiting! ;)

if you do like honey chicken, then that's a must!! it brings a large serving, so it's best to split w/someone else and split their plate as well. i'm getting hungry just thinking about it. let me know if u do go.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

. . . there's a cool little sandwich stop called la sandwicheria or somethin like that off of 12th st and in between collins and washington (i think). . . .

:laugh: Is that the cuban version of Le Sandwicherie? :laugh:

I'm just busting your balls a little, Frank. You know I love you! :heart:

If you just wanna PIG OUT!! or get the most for your buck, its not in SOBE but I most definitely recommend Casola's which is a block east of U.S.1 on S.W. 17th Ave.

Awesome Pizza-huge slices.

Subs are freakin delicious and big as well, basically

the regular sub of theirs is real big and there

sub called large is freakin enormous.

Their prices are affordable and cheap

and there servings well you'll see when you order...

:tongue:

Yeah someone else told me about La Sandwicherie so....

its a must too!!!

Umm, McD's no!

The Cuban restaurants here suck ass, the food just doesn't taste fresh at all.

Anyone know of a place where they make good cubanos? I mean the real ones, not the StarFucks type of burnt shit.

over and out

You are right about that I mean you have the Cuban Cafe on Lincoln & that place is not all that at all, I have only had breakfast there I don't think I would eat lunch there...:)

Originally posted by houseb4titties

Yeah someone else told me about La Sandwicherie so....

its a must too!!!

Umm, McD's no!

Anyone know of a place where they make good cubanos? I mean the real ones, not the StarFucks type of burnt shit.

over and out

Good Cuban food???

Get your ass out of the beach and go to 'La Carreta' on calle 8, or much better 'Guajiro Restaurante' in Westchester where you can eat the best "pan con bistec" in Miami.( Im not a promoter I just hapen to love the place).

hey how about pastries (yeah after all the shit i'm gonna be doing while i'm down there i need my sweets) i used to go to Versailles, i think thats the name of the place, is that place still around?

I'm pretty sure thats the name of the place, they had some guava & cream cheese empanadas tht i loved, i gotta write the name of all these places down, 'cos i'm proud to admit i'm a cheap bastard....anyone know where I can get ---> spam.gif in Miami? :D

I like the pizza place next to everyone's favorite gentlemens establishment: Club Madonna. The Pizza is so good! Although, I think most anything tastes great when your drunk and starving at 5:30am, which is the only time I've ever eaten there.

Originally posted by joeygk

I like the pizza place next to everyone's favorite gentlemens establishment: Club Madonna. The Pizza is so good! Although, I think most anything tastes great when your drunk and starving at 5:30am, which is the only time I've ever eaten there.

I totally agree the pizza's good... but I'm with you, the only time I think I've ate there is after I was trashed and hungry... :laugh:

It probably tastes like crap on a "non-drunk" night.. LOL

Lola:D

Err...that was a reference to the Cuban restaurants in Atlanta sorry for the confuzzlement.

Thanks for all the replies, I will more than likely be going to all those places.

There's some vegheads in my crew coming down. Any recommendations on any places?

C.

Originally posted by mimid

I personally like McDonalds.... You won't have any trouble finding one. If ya do, shoot me a pm....... :D

Mickey D's is always good. But pizza from Papa John's is truly my love. Huh?? :confused: Enough about food I am on a diet. :eek: