Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempkid calls it quits

...... I made it official today that my blackhaus career is over!

The famous blackhaus trend that I started must live on!

The legacy must go on through my follwers......the ceeotters,tycos,clubangels,cigs,emmitts and many many more!

Just be happy you guys can tell your grandkids you put them down with the greates of all time. Make me proud.

Ceeotter will retire my shot glass at Tempts memorial day weekend! It was a great run while it lasted, and I'm not like Jordan I won't come out of retirement, I just lost the fire and love for it. I warn you now to sell your stocks of blackhaus becasue the industry lost it's BEST.

Buy soco and lime stocks, thats my new label that I converted to.

Originally posted by tempkid

The legacy must go on through my follwers......the ceeotters,tycos,clubangels,cigs,emmitts and many many more!

Just be happy you guys can tell your grandkids you put them down with the greates of all time. Make me proud.

Ceeotter will retire my shot glass at Tempts memorial day weekend! It was a great run while it lasted, and I'm not like Jordan I won't come out of retirement, I just lost the fire and love for it. I warn you know to sell your stocks of blackhaus becasue the industry lost it's BEST.

Buy socho and lime stocks, thats my new label that I converted to.

lol.....

I've been a blackhaus whore since I was 18 bro..........and I will continue that just for you........;)

however, soco and lime is a fag shot........I do those as chasers.........you should rethink it.......I liked your liquid heroin choice better. :D

Ceeotter will retire my shot glass at Tempts memorial day weekend! It was a great run while it lasted, and I'm not like Jordan I won't come out of retirement, I just lost the fire and love for it. I warn you know to sell your stocks of blackhaus becasue the industry lost it's BEST.

Buy socho and lime stocks, thats my new label that I converted to.

What are you talking about???

You handed me a shot of Blackhaus Friday Nite

Friday night was the last time! I might do a couple guestspot shots for charity,fundraisers,reunions, or Tempts old school night!

It was fun while it lasted.

Tyco I got soft, liquid herion is not the derection I'm heading towards. BTW the answer to your ? last week I'm at 16th and D in Belmar.

Friday night was the last time! I might do a couple guestspot shots for charity,fundraisers,reunions, or Tempts old school night!

It was fun while it lasted.

Tyco I got soft, liquid herion is not the derection I'm heading towards. BTW the answer to your ? last week I'm at 16th and D in Belmar.

nice dude...........you live on my street!

and about the shots, I was only breakin your chops..........soco and lime is one of my favs..........:D

That someone will not be me. I can tolerate Crackhaus, but blackhaus is not agreeing with me these days.

I think it's because of all the Stoli-O I've been drinking before I have shots.

I like those Swedish Fish shots.......includes Blackhaus, but it's diluted with Cranberry and Triple Sec.

Originally posted by cigs

I like those Swedish Fish shots.......includes Blackhaus, but it's diluted with Cranberry and Triple Sec.

Cigs,do you actually stand up when you go to the bathroom????? LOL..Your kidding me with the swedish fish thing right?? I thought we had you converted to badda bings???? :D :D :D

[b

Well, well, well I see your following in the footsteps of Caroline and myself...you better get practicing, thats been our shot of choice for some time now, which means you may have some catching up to do before the summer:) :)

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Cigs,do you actually stand up when you go to the bathroom????? LOL..Your kidding me with the swedish fish thing right?? I thought we had you converted to badda bings???? :D :D :D

Ha Ha..... Hey, they are good....and they have Blackhaus! I like Bada Bings too, don't get me wrong.

Make me proud. Ceeotter will retire my shot glass at Tempts memorial day weekend! It was a great run while it lasted, and I'm not like Jordan I won't come out of retirement, I just lost the fire and love for it. I warn you now to sell your stocks of blackhaus becasue the industry lost it's BEST.

Where did all of this come from????