Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I will no longer be @ METRO and MERGE............

>I will no longer be playing @ Metro on saturday's and Merge on Saturday's during the summer. He wanted a more commercial saturday night and I was not giving that kind of format to the club. As far as Merge is concerned, Rydell will be doing saturday's due to the success of his friday night.

>It has been a fun and good experience for me playing @ Metro for the past 3 years. I learned a lot about my self, my playing and what direction i'd like to be in the near future. I have a TON of guest spots comming up and possibly a residency every saturday night @ a new venue in NY(Keeping the fingerz crossed ;)) I will be a Platinum on March 15th, River St. on the 22nd (performing live Tina Ann), a few spots @ Hunka Bunka, and many in NY. Hope to see you guys soon!!!!

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

that kinda sucks..........I enjoyed you sets at Merge this past summer and the few I've heard at Metro..........

anyhow, on the good side, it's great to see a DJ not bend over backward for the commercial stuff that is everpresent in Jersey............nice to see you stay true to what YOU enjoy playing........good luck Andrew. :D

Good Luck!

And River Street on the 22nd...YAY!..I am looking forward to that...since River Street is under this new management, I am glad they are bringing in some great talent....living in Hoboken I want the option of having a place where I hear something besides bar music!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Good Luck!

And River Street on the 22nd...YAY!..I am looking forward to that...since River Street is under this new management, I am glad they are bringing in some great talent....living in Hoboken I want the option of having a place where I hear something besides bar music!

yea speaking of River St I was there on Sat night and the DJ was throwing down some good tunes...........well, that was before 12:30 when KTU arrived and ruined everything........before that though, whoever the DJ was, I was pretty impressed.........props to River St for that.......:D

Originally posted by A to Z

>I will no longer be playing @ Metro on saturday's and Merge on Saturday's during the summer. He wanted a more commercial saturday night and I was not giving that kind of format to the club. As far as Merge is concerned, Rydell will be doing saturday's due to the success of his friday night.

>It has been a fun and good experience for me playing @ Metro for the past 3 years. I learned a lot about my self, my playing and what direction i'd like to be in the near future. I have a TON of guest spots comming up and possibly a residency every saturday night @ a new venue in NY(Keeping the fingerz crossed ;)) I will be a Platinum on March 15th, River St. on the 22nd (performing live Tina Ann), a few spots @ Hunka Bunka, and many in NY. Hope to see you guys soon!!!!

peace

ARE YOU GOING TO IN VEGAS FOR MEMORIAL DAY????

Originally posted by tyco

anyhow, on the good side, it's great to see a DJ not bend over backward for the commercial stuff that is everpresent in Jersey............nice to see you stay true to what YOU enjoy playing........good luck Andrew. :D

I agree. Good luck Andrew.

The best set I heard from Mendez was at Glow Memorial Day weekend in Vegas. He tore that place apart.

Originally posted by A to Z

>

River St. on the 22nd (performing live Tina Ann), a few spots @ Hunka Bunka, and many in NY. Hope to see you guys soon!!!!

peace

Andrew,nice meeting you at exit. JBR, this sounds like it might be worth a road trip to river street to hear him spin. Ill drive and bring the road sodas!! LOL

Originally posted by clubangel

Good Luck!

i can picture it now....lauren and i stumbling home around 3am......LOL.......i love when there is fun stuff to do in hoboken!! please tell me ktu won't be there that night!! :rolleyes:

lisa :bounce:

Originally posted by clubkitty

i can picture it now....lauren and i stumbling home around 3am......LOL.......i love when there is fun stuff to do in hoboken!! please tell me ktu won't be there that night!! :rolleyes:

lisa :bounce:

KTU WILL NOT BE THERE THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prepare yourselves for the re-creation of River Street.

New Resident DJ Roveen.

Next friday March 15th Jana performs live.

Friday March 22nd Music by Andrew Mendez live performance by Tina Ann.

Originally posted by kostaP

New Resident DJ Roveen.

>For those of you who doesn't know who ROVEEN is, he is a very close and dear freind of mine. He is an excelent DJ and has the music to make the floor go nutz. I definetly recomend everyone check him out sometime.

peace

Mendez :)

Originally posted by kostaP

New Resident DJ Roveen.

kosta who spun this past Saturday earlier on........let's say from about 10:30-12:30?

he spun some good tunes........then I'm nor sure it was him, or someone else went on but it got very KTU vocalish later.......earlier was much better IMO.

I like the sound of what you guys are doing..........:D

Originally posted by tyco

kosta who spun this past Saturday earlier on........let's say from about 10:30-12:30?

he spun some good tunes........then I'm nor sure it was him, or someone else went on but it got very KTU vocalish later.......earlier was much better IMO.

I like the sound of what you guys are doing..........:D

Shawn spins every sat till about 12:30. He's amazing. After that LiL Cee comes on when he gets off the air at KTU. I guess thats the reason for the Ktu vocalish bit. It will be corrected. I thank you for the feed back. Find me next time youre there shots are on me.

Kosta

No sweat Andrew.. You always turnout great sets... I never made it to Metro saturdays and now probably never will anyway since you wont be there..

Ive been trapped with school shit lately, but cant wait to catch you out in the future.. Good luck with possible NYC residency..

Originally posted by xcracker

No sweat Andrew.. You always turnout great sets... I never made it to Metro saturdays and now probably never will anyway since you wont be there..

Ive been trapped with school shit lately, but cant wait to catch you out in the future.. Good luck with possible NYC residency..

>Thanks man!!! see you soon!!!!