Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Roninmess

Originally posted by legend38

My friend went to the matrix this past saturday and said he saw nMo signs all over the joint.

It has begun.

When are we making our re debut?

I am leaving work now, talk to u tonight

Me and bugout are planning it bra....

The end is almost near for these clowns.

Roll call will be up soon:D

Bra, bugout and paulie dropped the nWo Theme over a hot beat this past weekend at the same time in their respected rooms. Ask Mike for the details on it.

n.M.o. for life!

NEWNEWNEW MATRIX ORDER---

Okay..most definitely its on--last time we had 10 cp heads...we are looking to double that at least--

Hotelly accomodations and crazy afterparty will be set up this time..

we're looking at April heres the saturdays (6,13,20,27)

Anyone know of any problems with any of these dates to rule out (either sick party at Factory or something where people cant make it?)

Drop me or RObin and email also if you'd like the official theme song..

Mike BuGouT

lets play nice now~~

I was actually hoping for the 27th anyways....hopefully no one has anything going on that nite--

Lemme know so we can set the date and people can start making accomodations--

I agree with Robin--female representation is a must--

especially

Lovely Linabina

Sexxyyy H

NJangel

randall

My sweetheart codica

and manymanymany more...

Mike BuGouT

~~~IM DEFINETELY IN!!!!!!! well that is if rdancer feels like picking me up the nite b4:confused: and ladies u MUST come!!!! last time i was the only one holding the place down b/c the guys kept on getting into arguments so i had to dance by myslef in the middle cause noone dared push a girl...........well i was by myself until that weird :rubbingupagainstmenonraptureknowing: girl decided to keep me company..yechhh! so c'mon represent the CP sexyness!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Big Poppa...come on down...

the nMo is getting stronger by the day~~ we have a new arch enemy to go along with the breakdancers...

apparently the other DJ who got fired for playing scot project tracks at 1015 when people were walking in and also allowing his boys to sell pills out of the booth sent a very fine girl to talk to me this past saturday in an attempt to set me up saying shit--

she was damn fine...so I fell for the trap...:rolleyes:

BUT....fellow nMo-ites...Im getting ready for April 27th....and if he shows up, he's gonna get blown away by my 12inch records...

I've been doing the training, saying the prayers, taking the DJ vitamins, so the question is...

Whhhhatchhha gonna doooo.....when the nMo runs wild on u~~

Mike BuGouT