Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Roninmess

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Big Poppa...come on down...

the nMo is getting stronger by the day~~ we have a new arch enemy to go along with the breakdancers...

apparently the other DJ who got fired for playing scot project tracks at 1015 when people were walking in and also allowing his boys to sell pills out of the booth sent a very fine girl to talk to me this past saturday in an attempt to set me up saying shit--

she was damn fine...so I fell for the trap...:rolleyes:

BUT....fellow nMo-ites...Im getting ready for April 27th....and if he shows up, he's gonna get blown away by my 12inch records...

I've been doing the training, saying the prayers, taking the DJ vitamins, so the question is...

Whhhhatchhha gonna doooo.....when the nMo runs wild on u~~

Mike BuGouT

wow that gave me goosebumps... can i bare your children Mike?!

Looks my Mikey has grown up, he's so skillful and he don't even know it. You know I most certainly will be up there, but we need to bring some ruffies so we can intoxicate the break dancers and have the floor for ourselves ... ;) Watch us all kiss and make up with them and make them part of the stage crew . :laugh:

Yo that Dj is a herb!! His mixing sucks,his programming sucks, track selection is not up to par, and I once heard him pay Rythym Ready TWO TIMES in one night.

BuGout you are ten times the DJ that DJ Underground is.....Fuck him and his breakdancers

Originally posted by roninmess

no. you're a runt, I mean Grunt.:tongue:

~~~ewwww!!! in case u dont remember i was holding down the damn stage all by myself!!!!!!! so im making myself general!!!:tongue: u and bugout can be commanders in chief!