Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brand NEW!!!!!!! 2 Hour set of Denny Tsettos. If you want it I got it!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Denny was nice enough to hook us up with his mix..... I have it.. its his KTU mix from sat night, This is not a radio rip, this is his personal mix which he sends to KTU, so its perfect, CD quality....... it will go out on the clubplanet audio galaxy group tonight or when ever it shows up in my directory sometimes AG takes a while... There is 2 files........... Don't thank me thank Denny..... A-tip on the music board is also sending it out.......... my email won't let me send it, its too big........ Big thanks to Denny for the hook up.........

T-Minus.............. well someone start the count donw, I'm not good at counting....Ok i got a lot of questions on pm for this. if you are not a member of cp group on Ag and want to be then go set up at audio galaxy then join the club planet group, ibeclubbing owns it. I am sending it out to the group but after that any one can download it with out being ont the group since it wil be in 200 peoples sharded directory. So I'm waiting on AG their server is fucked then i'll send it out..... i'll post the name after it goes out so you guys can download it without being on the group, i always share my tracks so everyon who wants it will get it, plus that was the only way denny would give it to me,

Originally posted by saleen351

Denny was nice enough to hook us up with his mix..... I have it.. its his KTU mix from sat night, This is not a radio rip, this is his personal mix which he sends to KTU, so its perfect, CD quality....... it will go out on the clubplanet audio galaxy group tonight or when ever it shows up in my directory sometimes AG takes a while... There is 2 files........... Don't thank me thank Denny..... A-tip on the music board is also sending it out.......... my email won't let me send it, its too big........ Big thanks to Denny for the hook up.........

T-Minus.............. well someone start the count donw, I'm not good at counting....

Bro,hit me with a pm. I just got something you might want. you heard it saturday night

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

YEAH THANKS. BUT DID YOU GET THE "I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY" MIX YET??????????????????????

Dennys mix does not exist! I've talked to him a few times to see if he could send it to me but he mixes it live. All the other mixes are not his. Jasons was done with Dennys accapella he had of it. I tried to convince Denny to produce it and release it but he has his reasons not too, and after I thought about it it makes sense. so if you want to hear it go to temtps this summer, I'm sure we hear it a few times........

JUST TO CLEAR IT UP AGAIN CAUSE 1000 PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME FOR THIS TRACK WHICH I DONT' MIND I LOVE TRADING AND BSING ABOUT TRACKS BUT THIS TRACK DOES NOT EXIST, DENNY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A COPY SINCE HE NEVER RECORDS IT. WELL IF HE DOES HE AIN'T TELLING SINCE HE KNOWS PEOPLE WILL BUG HIM......... LIKE ME..........

OH AND DENNY JUST SO YOU KNOW YOUR KTU MIX IS ON A PLANE RIGHT NOW HEADING FOR MISSISSIPPI TO AN AIRFORCE BASE, IT WILL BE PLAYED WHEN MY BEST FRIEND GETS HIS WINGS, SO THERE IS A PARTY FOR THE NEW PILOTS AND HE IS INCHARGE OF THE MUSIC.......... TAKING TEMPTS GLOBAL !!!!!!!!!!!! Azido Base Speed is the theme song which you mixed in somwhere on there.

Dennys mix does not exist! I've talked to him a few times to see if he could send it to me but he mixes it live. All the other mixes are not his. Jasons was done with Dennys accapella he had of it. I tried to convince Denny to produce it and release it but he has his reasons not too, and after I thought about it it makes sense. so if you want to hear it go to temtps this summer, I'm sure we hear it a few times........

you mean there actually is a track you CAN"T get?????? dammit

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

you mean there actually is a track you CAN"T get?????? dammit

there is a lot I can't get, well now that is because I leaked every track out to everyone everytime I got one..... I dont' belive in being a mp3 whore

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

.....do u have a track listing of the songs that he played on this set?

i wonder if he put in Carnival - Ben Sims on it.....

sorry I dont have it

ACTUALLY...... to finally put an end to this i have "tempts labor day 2001" from ktu on MP3 which features "to be able to love" w/ "i wanna dance with somebody". and i also did my own mix with the same thing that is burnt on a cd and ripped to mp3 ;) hit me up if u want.. anybody

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by blondymu

any update on this ?

well AG is still fucked, I tried all my little tricks but to no avail...... Hopefully soon. Don't worry as soon as it works it will go out with the name ......... sorry for the delay but nothing I can do.....

I have the Tempts Labor Day 2001 also, with the I wanna dance over the Folker Intro. Very nice, but He puts that I wanna dance over alot of things. I myseflf layed it over Feel this 2001. SICK!!

About the new Set, I think this is one of his best sets, Great tracks, and Amazing mixing, He Worked almost every track.

I Love the Second hour, FAWKIN SICK!!!!

HE Drops Serial Smokers -Music is our Future into Sozzi Dub with the Angie Stone Acca Layed over it into Superdrum 2 With the Angie Accapella Echoed over itOMG FAWKIN INSANE, And he did the Echoes with the Denon 2600 NOT the EFX....MANS GOT SKILLS!!!!!!!! And that goes into a SICK MIX OF Trippin which he also Echoed with the Denon 2600!!! Then he goes into the New Rivera Mix of No More Games!!! and then Into Calderones Insatiable which he WORKED also!!

Great Job Denny, Keep up the good work.

FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoyshah

I have the Tempts Labor Day 2001 also, with the I wanna dance over the Folker Intro. Very nice, but He puts that I wanna dance over alot of things. I myseflf layed it over Feel this 2001. SICK!!

About the new Set, I think this is one of his best sets, Great tracks, and Amazing mixing, He Worked almost every track.

I Love the Second hour, FAWKIN SICK!!!!

HE Drops Serial Smokers -Music is our Future into Sozzi Dub with the Angie Stone Acca Layed over it into Superdrum 2 With the Angie Accapella Echoed over itOMG FAWKIN INSANE, And he did the Echoes with the Denon 2600 NOT the EFX....MANS GOT SKILLS!!!!!!!! And that goes into a SICK MIX OF Trippin which he also Echoed with the Denon 2600!!! Then he goes into the New Rivera Mix of No More Games!!! and then Into Calderones Insatiable which he WORKED also!!

Great Job Denny, Keep up the good work.

FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!

you def know music, I got some IDs off the set I'll put them up over the weekend....... sick vocals in his mix....... I'm working on the AG problem right now,,,,,,, its fucking pissing me off........

thanks saleen..

binoyshah -> is it a full mix your talking about ? whats your name on AG so i can download ?

I have the Full Mixshow, Its in Two parts. Dont have it in my shared folder yet. When i do ill let you know.

you def know music, I got some IDs off the set I'll put them up over the weekend....... sick vocals in his mix....... I'm working on the AG problem right now,,,,,,, its fucking pissing me off........

I have a couple more ID's But this is just the part of the set that i like the most.. ITS SICK!! Denny Was nice enough to hook up some ids also so thank him too.

Guest saleen351

thanks saleen..

binoyshah -> is it a full mix your talking about ? whats your name on AG so i can download ?

his set is in my shared folder my name is saleen351sc

but like I said it doens't show up in my dir so I can't send it out , but try and look threw my dir maybee you can get it, but for now it won't let me send it out...... I even removed the id tags and I reencoded the entire set but to no avail