Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any other 1st year law students on CP

whats up......new to the board, but certainly not to nyc club scene, however as of now I live vicariously through the lives of lucky fawks who can go out.....anyone else going through my misery...as of now my only solace is 3/29 and 4/12, probably the only two dates to go out!!:( :(

definitly enjoy college while you can....only option is to party like a rock star in college....of course that is hard when you are on a college student budget...basically i'm saying that i'm pissed off can't hear hawtin tonight and would like something to break

Originally posted by t0nythelover

john jay college of criminal justice, still an undergrad though. should be in law school in 2 or 3 years.

that's right around the corner from me------your not the guy who stabbed the dean are you???

Originally posted by jaybzee

whats up......new to the board, but certainly not to nyc club scene, however as of now I live vicariously through the lives of lucky fawks who can go out.....anyone else going through my misery...as of now my only solace is 3/29 and 4/12, probably the only two dates to go out!!:( :(

I'm a third year in law school (Fordham). :D I feel your pain, but trust me, it goes by very quickly. You'll be out of there sooner than you think. First year was a living hell for me. But if you do well, it will pay off. :cool:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I just finished my moot court brief as well...now i just have to fix it up for the final draft and then present it sat morning april 6th...

ferry @ exit fri april 5th....DAMMMIT

Mike BuGouT

Do moot court if you can. I have absolutely no interest in litigating, but it was probably one of my best experiences in lawschool. It teaches you how to hold your against a barrage of thoughtful questions from intelligent people, that's a skill that's always useful.

Originally posted by o-jay®

I don't know any first years, (not many second years for that matter) so probably not. But, if you need any advice or questions about moot court, journal, interviewing, GPAs etc., feel free to ask. :cool:

thanks for help, might take you up on that, don't know many third years myself except through im b-ball, when/how do you get involved with moot court?

thanks for help, might take you up on that, don't know many third years myself except through im b-ball, when/how do you get involved with moot court?

Hey I'll shoot you a PM later tonight cuz I have class in 5 minutes. I'll answer your question then.

first year student @ Pace in White Plains...

Entertainment Law by week...

Roxy Stage Crew and Sick ass DJ by Weekend....

I dunno how my body has survived thus far..

Mike BuGouT

You look like a fawkn lawyer too,

your a lousy softball player Mike.....

Originally posted by princess003

1st year on the verge of dropping out. Glad to see some other people are going through the same shit, so Im not all alone.

why the thoughts, don't like the content, or workload??? If youve gone this far I would say hang in there, unless it is really something youve decided you don't want to do with your life, but it gets better after first year-----it better!!!, lol.........

why the thoughts, don't like the content, or workload??? If youve gone this far I would say hang in there, unless it is really something youve decided you don't want to do with your life, but it gets better after first year-----it better!!!, lol.........

I'll stick it out. I was a sociology major in college so I dont have much of a choice. What other job can I do that will pay well with that type of major? Its just all the work is such a pain in the ass and Im probably going to lose my scholarship next semester. Bring on the loans baby!!:cry:

I hear you with loans, but we all get them, 46k a year....i'm just glad I went to a suny and didn't graduate with 100k debt just from college....I find the pressure is harder than the work..........but it definitely makes me appreciate the few nights I go out more...

first year student @ Pace in White Plains...

Entertainment Law by week...

Roxy Stage Crew and Sick ass DJ by Weekend....

I dunno how my body has survived thus far..

Mike BuGouT

How do you like Pace? Do you live up there? I just got accepted there and am in the process of making my decision about where to go next year. Im probably going to the open house in a few weeks. I have yet to hear from 4 other law schools, guess I'll just have to wait and see