Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You!

What's up kid's :)

I just wanted to come on here n thank all the peeps that r on my side in this situation! I'm really glad to see that other people feel the way i do about some of these issues.....As far as who's to blame n who's not to blame.....well.......I really wish I had the answer for that question.....All I do know is that last summer was probably the best summer I've worked in seaside since I moved here 8yrs ago....... and also in that time last summer was the best XS has ever done and the #'s don't lie! I have honestley exhausted myself try'n to get a reasonable, respectable answer on this whole thing......but no one seems to have one!! just a bunch of "he said, she said" or "maybe u should've done this or maybe u should've done that"......well......shoulda, woulda, coulda, but like i said before the #'s don't lie!! I could probably go on for about 2-3 pages with this but theres really no point......a decision was made n it's not going to be changed!

The true reason for this post is to let u guys know that I really appreciate the support and thats truly from the heart.....I try not to frequent this board that much because of the neva ending drama but it was really nice to see this!!!!! I will still be playin at XS up till about may sumtime n I think I'll also be doin a few nights at Tempts b-4 my man comes down for the summer so I hope to see sum of u out......and as far as the summer goes theres def. some things in the works..........

Real quick b4 I go though.......I would really like to address this -bullfu- person,

First of all hot shot, obviously your one of the people involved in this whole thing n the only place u got the balls to open ur mouth is on this board to which u JUS signed on to....do me a favor n save it! If cd sales is what floats ur boat then you could prolly get Vanilla Ice or Hammer real cheap for the summer!

Thanx Again,

Teo...

Originally posted by RkDaFnkyBt

What's up kid's :)

I just wanted to come on here n thank all the peeps that r on my side in this situation! I'm really glad to see that other people feel the way i do about some of these issues.....As far as who's to blame n who's not to blame.....well.......I really wish I had the answer for that question.....All I do know is that last summer was probably the best summer I've worked in seaside since I moved here 8yrs ago....... and also in that time last summer was the best XS has ever done and the #'s don't lie! I have honestley exhausted myself try'n to get a reasonable, respectable answer on this whole thing......but no one seems to have one!! just a bunch of "he said, she said" or "maybe u should've done this or maybe u should've done that"......well......shoulda, woulda, coulda, but like i said before the #'s don't lie!! I could probably go on for about 2-3 pages with this but theres really no point......a decision was made n it's not going to be changed!

The true reason for this post is to let u guys know that I really appreciate the support and thats truly from the heart.....I try not to frequent this board that much because of the neva ending drama but it was really nice to see this!!!!! I will still be playin at XS up till about may sumtime n I think I'll also be doin a few nights at Tempts b-4 my man comes down for the summer so I hope to see sum of u out......and as far as the summer goes theres def. some things in the works..........

Real quick b4 I go though.......I would really like to address this -bullfu- person,

First of all hot shot, obviously your one of the people involved in this whole thing n the only place u got the balls to open ur mouth is on this board to which u JUS signed on to....do me a favor n save it! If cd sales is what floats ur boat then you could prolly get Vanilla Ice or Hammer real cheap for the summer!

Thanx Again,

Teo...

Well said my friend. You will always have my support in anything that you do. Teo,you are way to taleted to let something like this get to you and im sure only good things will come to you. Keep rock'n em!!

You tell'em Teo!! Sorry to hear all this is goin on in your life - but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Obviously loyalty, and dedication doesn't count for SHIT with the people you work/worked for. Maybe its best that you get them and their negativity out of your life - prove to them that they made a HUGE MISTAKE by BLOWIN UP big and better.

Best of luck to you on all your new projects.

To the management of XS, this one's for you!:bigfinger :finger2: :bigfinger :bigfinger

Teo, I am very sorry that this has happened to you!! I think it is a very wrong decision! I think they had a good thing and shouldn't try to be greedy! I know that I wasn't there with you every Saturday night but that one Thursday or Friday (not sure) night that we were all there dancing around like fools, I had one of the most fun nights of the summer!!!! We all had a great time that night! I hope that they eat their words this summer and I think all your loyal customers should take a stand and boycott XS!! I know I will!!!

Guest saleen351

Well Teo there is no love lost between me and you, but you've seen me at all your winter performances and like I said keep doing what your doing and they will BEG you to come back........ Clubs and club managment sometimes make mistakes and I think they did on this one...........

Hey T...

Listen, everything happens for a reason and I guess you were just meant to do bigger and better things..........we all know that your talent is worthy..

Let us know what your next steps are because I will surely follow...

Luv Ya..

D