Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Women of CP

djmikebugout

Im new to this section of the board so forgive me if this is a topic that has been hit on before..

But the more ladies from CP i meet the more amazed I am---definitely some hotties on here...and u can actually carry on conversations with them...good heads on their shoulders from the ones I've met:D

I look foward to meeting some more of ya'll---

What do u fellas think?

Mikey BuGouT

Originally posted by apotheosis

yup. there a handful sometimes :)

thats actually cause u have your hands on our boobs mikey. . .:grin:

and ahem?

Originally posted by siceone

they are all bitches :D

::taps KITTY paw. . .::

Don't ever disrespect me like that again. . .dog ha! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

But the more ladies from CP i meet the more amazed I am---definitely some hotties on here...and u can actually carry on conversations with them...good heads on their shoulders from the ones I've met:D

Hey Hun, some of the guys aren't all that bad either:D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Im new to this section of the board so forgive me if this is a topic that has been hit on before..

I look foward to meeting some more of ya'll---

What do u fellas think?

Mikey BuGouT

Guest danni133

As a fellow CP chica I am very surprised at the girls here on CP. Judging from the girls I've met from here, I was surprised at how laid back they are in addition to the other wonderful things. For the most part they welcome you as a friend and don't dish out the petty crap typical girls would in a club situation.

Originally posted by apotheosis

Haven't met me :)

ha... mikey is def. one of those boys you have to meet once... :D

as for the cp ladies ~ there are some beautiful girlies on this board... as well as intelligent... thats why i've stuck around...

and yeah... the boys are pretty damn cute too... ;)

i have actually had the pleasure to meet a lot of people from this board male and female. They are all down to earth;) As for the ladies yes there are a lot of cuties and they are very sweet also. They know who they are cause i talk to them outside this board;)

the thing that surprised me was the variety of people. when i say variety i mean race, sex, nationality, etc. I found that kinda cool that everyone gets along well. To whom i havent got the pleasure of meeting i am sure we will run into each other sooner or later:D