Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calle Ocho?

shroomy

Picture Charlie at Calle Ocho! haha.,.......I haven't been to that crap in over ten years....don't plan on going either...... unless you really are looking forward to the food, the heat, the crowd, and the latin music, then by all means, go for it....remember the worlds largest conga line? That was a damn cheesy guiness world record event.......

If you go, just take I-95 South until 836 East, then get off on 17th avenue and go south until you get to SW 8th street. Good luck with the parking and take sun block because you will fry.

Shrommy you like the scene right? This is NOT the scene. Unless you want to try something new or you LOVE Latin music, trust me, don't bother. This is from someone that has gone twice in the past three years because my uncle works for SBC and asks me to help him with promotions there.

Thanks guys.

I know it is not the scene.

I was just looking for a daytime fun time/street party sort of thing that I could attend with friends, drink a few beers and eat good food.

I may go just for beer and food if it is a nice day. Can always bail and hit the beach.

Originally posted by shroomy

Thanks guys.

I was just looking for a daytime fun time/street party sort of thing that I could attend with friends, drink a few beers and eat good food.

I may go just for beer and food if it is a nice day. Can always bail and hit the beach.

I plan to go this year early and check out the scene (drink & eat)and then leave early b4 the ghetto kids get there and head to the beach. Finish my day there... :cool:

Originally posted by shroomy

Thanks guys.

I can appreciate charlie's desire to expand his entertainment horizons past partying all night and sleeping all day..... Ultra is gonna be a nice change... Wish there was alot more of this sorta thing. :cool:

Yunno.. my house is a block away from the center of the calle 8 parade.. perhaps.. we should have a house party there. The CP people can go.. if anyone wants to spin.. they can.. and then.. you can go to 8 st.. and get food.. best of both worlds.. good music.. and good food.